So who thinks they'll tour NA stadiums next year?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...I dn't know about new albums or South America. But i know for a true fact that U2 has booked Giants Stadium for 2 nights in October 2006. I guess that could always change, but for now, it is the truth.

NHChris said:

That makes NO sense. If you like BMWs but hate spinach, you want someone telling you how incongruent that is??

???????

I don't even know why I am bothering to continue this but this thread concerns whether U2 will tour N/A stadiums next summer and my post pointed out that the Boston Globe reported they may play Fenway Park.

In contrast, your post - a tirade against the Globe - was off topic. The Globe is just a newspaper. Now, as far as your bashing is concerned, the Globe has historically endorsed many programs that the band has supported over the years to help those in need. So go back to Rush or Jay Severin and leave your off-topic bashing in another thread.

I don't think it makes sense to do a stadium tour for next year with this same record. But hey if it makes them happy who am I to not go to a show or two???;) :D

partygirl33 said:
Well...I dn't know about new albums or South America. But i know for a true fact that U2 has booked Giants Stadium for 2 nights in October 2006. I guess that could always change, but for now, it is the truth.

Where do you get this info from?

partygirl33 said:
a work associate who works in booking over there...

Oy, guess I'll have to start saving up again!

If they play DC and anyone needs a floor to crash on....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom