So who got Australia tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Place totally melted down on me, but one of my friends managed to get through and picked up extras for me, so I'm happy! :hyper:

My source tried by phone for 30-45 mins after NZ tickets went on sale, while I lined up for Sydney.

He was unsuccessful and told they were sold out. I was got my Sydney tickets though. :)

Jumped online when I got back to civilisation to see how Ticketmaster was melting down, and bingo... picked up a fantastic seat to Auckland II, 4 horus after they went on sale and 2.5 hours after they "sold out".

Talk about luck! :lol:

I hope everyone is successful. :)

Timo, go buy a Lotto ticket. It'll pay for your trip - and mine. :wink:

Can anyone answer the following:
What time can you start lining up for the Sydney concert?
What area/gate of the stadium will the line be forming?
Thanks
BW

timothius said:
I would say, don't start worrying until at least early March. But the guess is around 6-7am the day of the concert will be roughly when the line starts forming. :)

You're just telling him that so that no-one will beat you when you start queuing in the new year! :angry:

timothius said:

Too late. :happy:

I type to you from an unsecured wireless network outside Telstra Stadium. I started queing the morning after PopMart Sydney. :wink:

I've been queuing for Auckland ever since I left during the ZooTV encore. Better leave before WOWY to miss the rush! :drool:

My wife and I just added Sydney 2 GA to our list.

It now reads:

Brisbane GA
Sydney 1 GA
Sydney 2 GA

yay for me!! :)

All up it's:
Melbourne I: A Reserve
Melbourne II: A Reserve
Adelaide: A Reserve
Sydney I: A Reserve
Sydney II: A Reserve.

Why no GA? Too fragile and short to cope.
Why no Brisbane? I have to show SOME restraint.

It's going to be a beautiful tour. See you all there!

Tickets that I have are for:

Brisbane

Melbourne 1 & 2

Adelaide

Sydney 1 & 2

All GA's.

How many out there have also added New Zealand to the above list.?

1 Brisbane GA :D
If I had the money I'd be down in Sydney for 1&2 ..aaah a girl can dream

If anyone has a spare ticket come March, please remember me here at Interference? I missed out TWICE. First time because it was chaos and despite having cable broadband the website kept locking up on me. The second time I had to let it slide because I am dead broke and right now, paying the rent is more important, and I have to borrow money for that as it is. I just can't afford a ticket right now. The curse is, next week I get paid (my pay is monthly). If only tix went on sale AFTER Christmas.

I'll pay for the ticket of course, but not if it's ridiculously above cost price. That's just wrong.

I just can't believe it. Been a fan since 1987, and I couldn't get a ticket .... :sad:

I've seen U2 once, in 1993. I missed Popmart cos I was in hospital.

Dammit I hate the EBay ticket scalpers, I want to destroy them all. :mad:

I hate scalpers too :mad: , that sucks that you missed out :(.
My mates sister knows a guy who bought 8 tickets for the 1st Auckland concert, he only needed 5 but he wanted to scalp some. I so want to give him beatings :evil: .

I know an agency I can get still get tickets through, so I'll wait until pay day and see how things are a week from now. All is not lost. It ain't over til Bono sings.

Even though I missed out, for some strange disturbing reason I'm still quietly confident that I'll get a ticket between now and next March.

One thing's for certain, I won't be buying scalped tickets (unless the price is close to cost and the seller has legitimate reasons).

Either that, or I'll sneak in a week early and camp out in a broom closet. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom