So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so weird going to a setlist party in the morning

what time does the show start in Brussels time?

Do we have a source?

Leetah said:

Hope you'll enjoy!(it's my second:wink: )

Thanks Leetah :)

Where are you from? Im in the uK so could never join in the US first leg set parties but used to have a laugh every morning reading through them, always seemed to be a lot of fun :)

They played a whole gig last night behind closed doors
can get the set list if you like

Leetah said:

same here, first thing I did in the morning:wink:
This timing is so much better now, I'm from Holland by the way.

Am excited, even though I read through the rehearsal set and it was very samey.. still a great setlist though and as long as they do One, I'm happy :) Im going to Manchester next Tuesday. Are you going to Amsterdam?

VertigoGal said:
wow you guys started this early :D
do you think we'll get pop & zooropa songs!?!? :hyper: :wink:

Wake up Dead Man :drool:

Staring at the Sun :drool: :drool:

Unlikely but it would be great...

Didnt Adam promise they would rehearse some stuff from Pop/Zooropa though? Thought I heard a rumour..

I have to say the timing is good for us in the US & Canada...the only time when it was bad was when they were in Pacific/GMT timezones...but as this is the blue state tour, they didn't really spend much time in the middle there. :D

kellyahern said:
I can't imagine reading one of these threads all the way through at one sitting . . . we must sound insane :lol:

:wave: I'll be back in a little bit (have to go call Bingo now :reject: ).

Only a little insane Kelly.. it's all good though :wink:

lisa2004 said:

Wake up Dead Man :drool:

Staring at the Sun :drool: :drool:

Unlikely but it would be great...

Didnt Adam promise they would rehearse some stuff from Pop/Zooropa though? Thought I heard a rumour..

well yesterday we had a "setlist rehearsal party" because the band did a full show rehearsal and we had sources at u2achtung. and we all expected some pop & zooropa songs, but there were none. so i was kinda joking there, but it would be nice. personally i think they'll pull more stuff out after a few shows when they're comfortable with the stage. :D

lisa2004 said:

Am excited, even though I read through the rehearsal set and it was very samey.. still a great setlist though and as long as they do One, I'm happy :) Im going to Manchester next Tuesday. Are you going to Amsterdam?

Yes, 3 times!And I'm going to Miami in November as well.:hyper:
Do you have GA's for Manchester?

I'm still hoping for Out of Control and Electrical Storm to show up.

This is my first time in these setlist parties... and I am loving that we can do them during the day here in the U.S. :up:

Leetah said:

Yes, 3 times!And I'm going to Miami in November as well.:hyper:
Do you have GA's for Manchester?

I'm still hoping for Out of Control and Electrical Storm to show up.

Electrical storm would be brilliant..

Yep, have GAs but am quite nervous as couldnt get presale even though am a u2.com member.. but will worry about that next week. I wonder what time the support is due on tonight?

Id love to hear WOWY, Kite, Stuck, Crumbs and Wild Horses.. not sure how much chance there is of hearing any of them though. Im so pleased the European leg is starting, thats all i really care about :) The wait seems to have taken forever, can't believe its finally here :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom