So how did the non-Prop U2.com members do in this presale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I scored two great seats (sec 101) for staples center LA2 (fall leg) today. I'm a non-prop u2.com member.

(I didn't want GA's for this show)

I was able to score MSG #03 (October 10th). A buddy also scored GA's for the that show as well. I tried for the Friday night show but when I attempted, no available tickets. I just wonder how many tickets were sold yesterday and today?

I tried for ga's for the Dallas show but they were unavailable. Instead I got two seats in section 104 about midway up. I'm just thankful to be going! Actually, I will be more relieved once I am holding the tickets in my hot little hands.:yes:

I went for Detroit tix right at 10am when they went on sale, and my computer locked up. I tried for almost 2 hours, and it was so slow, I got more error messages than I can count, Ticketmaster kept locking up, and I thought here we go again. Finally I gave up, thinking it was not my destiny to get tickets. Just now, about 4:30pm, over 6 hours after they went on sale, I decided to try again just for fun. I got 2 GAs for Detroit! Fast, smooth, no problems at all. I can't believe it! U2 really did work out the bugs of the first pre-sale!
Thank you thank you thank you!

My wife had no problems getting tickets for us for the 10/17 Philly show. She tried the presale at 10:00AM and 5 minutes later, she excitedly called me to let me know we are going! :D

To top it all off, we are going on a belated honeymoon to IRELAND the week before and are coming home the day before the show!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!

shy said:
Rejected code. Why? I would like to know.

No tickets, again.

not sure if you checked your Private messages Inbox yet but....

I see you are trying to call fanfire but can't because of expensive calling.....

aren't there calling cards over there? surely theres gotta be, i got mine for about $20 US Dollars and has like 650 minutes on it, its a mci prepaid card. not sure how many minutes you'd get an how much but it would be MUCH cheaper than calling from a regular phone!

international calling card: http://consumer.mci.com/internation...s/wp_signup.jsp

or...

http://www.minutepass.com/

here's emailsL webmaster@fanfire.com, orderhelp@fanfire.com, webmaster@u2.com

not sure which emails work and which don't..

this was in my fanfire order confirmation order email:

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us:

1. Via the web: http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus

2. Call our toll free Customer Service @ 1-800-615-1324, 1-800-767-7160, or direct +1-916-350-2911.

3. Write us at:

U2/Fanfire
P.O. Box 629000
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

caylan said:
As a Prop member are you allowed to get 4 tixs to any 1 show or 2 each over 2 differnt show?

Thanks

I learned the hard way & had to return one set yesterday. Ugh!
& loss usage of my pw also to do a redo.

Oh well. THanks for info :|

Scored platinum seats on my first try. Will be trying for GA this Saturday. If I get them I will probably sell my tickets in platinum. Very happy with u2.com. They remembered my letter stating I did not receive great seats the first leg and awarded me my code once more this time around to get better seats.

snagged two ga's for dallas. at first, they were "not available". after three tries, ga's came up, but i got an error message at checkout. tried again and got through. ticketmaster sucks! at least i was able to get tickets though. took all of 4 minutes:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom