Snow Patrol or Razorlight to support U2 on tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salim117

The Fly
Personaly I really hope they get Razorlight! I picked up their album a couple of weeks back and its really good. Not a bad song on it, plus their music is more upbeat than Snow Patrol.
Of course If I could pick any band I'd go for Interpol on the 1st leg and The Strokes on the 3rd leg !Wishful thinking!

Salim

If Johnny Borrell thinks Bono has wrote better songs than him they'll support U2

Kings of Leon are great. Would have liked them for Europe!

But I do like some of both Razorlight and Snow Patrol so that'll be cool. They would certainly be better than Kellis!! :ohmy:

not Razorlight please, I've seen them support the Manic Street Preachers and I'm seeing them again this Friday. Nothing special, really they're not. How they won NME's Best Live Band award I'll never know, the Manics were far better afterwards.

Vertigo Fly said:
Kings of Leon are great. Would have liked them for Europe!

I like them a lot too, very happy it was them and not the Scissor Sisters which I heard might be the opener for leg 1. :no:

I like Snow Patrol too, seen them twice already though. :shrug:

Last edited:
The Killers would be great! aw Snow Patrol last November and wasn't too impressed, not half as good as other times I've seen them. They just have no presence and it's hard get into them

The OOTS said:
On Leg 1, can we trade Kings of Leon for Snow Patrol???
Please??

I actually have never heard of them before. All I know is that for the insane amount theyre charging for non-GA tickets the opening act should be a top notch band!:mad:

third leg would be fine... just don't screw up the march snow patrol date that was just announced in my hometown or i'll be pissed...

in America, hasn't been decided for Europe yet. Here's cheering for Snow Patrol too, I'd love to see them.

Last edited:
Kings of Leon is decent. They're a southern rock with some enjoyable songs and an interesting contrast from U2. I like their song "Molly's Chambers."

If it is down to Snow Patrol or Razorlight for the European tour, I'd hope its Snow Patrol. Haven't seen either live but Snow Patrol's latest album "Final Straw" is fantastic. Razorlight's album is quite good, but not up to the same standard. Plus hearing "Run" live would be the best build up to U2!

Run is an awesome song. lighters in the air before U2 have even begun!

id like it to be snow patrol for europe, razorlight are good but snow patrol are better.

Back
Top Bottom