Since U2 won't tour until November...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think it would be cool if they decided to play a few different songs like the unforgetable fire, just to make it more special when they come out in nov

8 months is enough time to rehearse MOFO, One Tree Hill, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock and Please...

......But at least 7.9 of those 8 months will be spent doing "nothing"...at least muscially wise, maybe enough time for Bono to write some new material.

I am really looking forward to these shows. I think we will get something a bit different from the current tour.

I have high hopes we will see something that we will be able to say was uniquely 'ours' - like the Lovetown tour was.

I am thinking that this just might be a good thing - tour wise that is.

See, for Zoo Tv I had seen a televised concert and read all about it before I saw it, as is the same with Vertigo.

With this next round in November, it will probably be a bit surprising, so I am really looking forward to it.

Hurry and be well, all of the U2 families! Australia is waiting!

bono_man2002 said:
......But at least 7.9 of those 8 months will be spent doing "nothing"...at least muscially wise, maybe enough time for Bono to write some new material.

Bono said on the Kiwi radio interview yesterday that he was excited about this unexpected time off to write some new stuff.

Keeping fingers crossed for an EP and the coming mini tour!

Sorry - yes, of course.

And all the people in New Zealand, Japan and Hawaii are waiting too!

So, be well and Godspeed love and healing to all!

faithingrace said:
We should make this a look on the bright side thread...

I have 8 more months to lose more weight and look fabulous!:wink:

:hmm: good idea....especially for Hawaii....although I was thinking the same thing in Sept. 2004 and a lot of good it did then :wink:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:hmm: good idea....especially for Hawaii....although I was thinking the same thing in Sept. 2004 and a lot of good it did then :wink:

I motivated myself between Jan and now to lose 21lbs so I could definitely use a few more months of motivation. Every girl has a dancing with Bono on stage dream right? Although I'd probably stand there like a big dork!:ohmy:

All sounds like exciting possibilities.

Some songs we haven't heard.

Maybe even a new one introduced.

Could be amazing!

faithingrace said:

I motivated myself between Jan and now to lose 21lbs so I could definitely use a few more months of motivation. Every girl has a dancing with Bono on stage dream right? Although I'd probably stand there like a big dork!:ohmy:

hehehehe

oh me toooo!!!

Bono did say the shows would be magical, so let's hope for some variation!

bono_man2002 said:

You go and buy a car and the carsalesman wont say "this cars a load of crap"

I can't wait to see Larry fly in on a broom stick :wink:

LOL, I can imagine.

COBL intro begins, crowd going crazy in excitment waiting for Edge to begin playing, while in the distance, we see a silhouette in front of the moon coming in really fast. Larry Mullen is soaring through the sky at high speed on a magical broom. As Larry enters the stadium, Gandalf The Grey releases an assault of fireworks. :ohmy:

Does anybody else get this sinking feeling that HI will be cancelled completely? So far, info from the U2 camp has only referenced Australia and NZ in November, but I've heard nothing about the other venues.

When you think about it, HI is such a small, isolated market, dependent on a lot of out-of-state fans to fill the stadium. I am sure there are many fans like myself that cannot change their travel plans for April and may not be able to get the time off (or afford to go back) when its re-scheduled. You have to wonder if they'll be able to fill enough of the stadium to justify a rescheduled date there.

redsox04 said:
Does anybody else get this sinking feeling that HI will be cancelled completely?

Totally.

I can't imagine them bothering with Hawaii anymore, not after failing to sell out even one lousy show.

I already sent back my Hawaii tickets to Ticketmaster for a refund.

Doesn't sound like Japan is on the calendar anymore, either.

Back
Top Bottom