Since U2 won't tour until November...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4U2Play said:

Totally.

I can't imagine them bothering with Hawaii anymore, not after failing to sell out even one lousy show.

I already sent back my Hawaii tickets to Ticketmaster for a refund.

Doesn't sound like Japan is on the calendar anymore, either.

How far from a sellout was the Hawaii show?

My main concern is that by November, the band will be out of touch. Eight months off is a fair while and I'd imagine it might take a few shows to get 'back into the groove'. I'd say Bono's voice might need a little bit of a warm up to hit those notes in Miss Sarajevo.

Thats why I hope they open the tour in Auckland and get the two bad shows out of the way before they get to Brisbane!!

Any thoughts?

But why Miss Sarajevo?
i mean, its a great song, but they can add 'Gone' or 'Please' or 'Crumbs' or 'Hold Me Thrill Me KIss Me Kill Me'....that would be just:drool:

Why not Miss Sarajevo? Its not like its been played lots in the past few tours. Gone was a regular at all Popmart shows and lots of Elevation too. And that Operatic vocal....:drool: It will be an emotional high point for me. :)

For all those people worried about Hawaii being cancelled, may I remind you of Larry's quote:

"You can begin a tour in Japan, you can have the middle of a tour in Japan, but don't end a tour in Japan."

By that reasoning they will play Hawaii after Japan! :wink:

I would feel really bad if I get to see them in Melbourne and fellow U2 fans in Hawaii miss out.

DiscoStu1980 said:
For all those people worried about Hawaii being cancelled, may I remind you of Larry's quote:

"You can begin a tour in Japan, you can have the middle of a tour in Japan, but don't end a tour in Japan."

I don't get this quote.:scratch:

U2 are going to lose a fucking mint if they do this tour again as it stands. They've already lost a few mill in the past 10 days. They absolutely need to ADD more dates, not lose them, to at least limit the impact. I don't think this next stage will be 10 dates, I think it will be double that.

DiscoStu1980 said:

By that reasoning ZooTV never happened. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom