Sideview Seating for Vertigo Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

soctheo

The Fly
Hey Guys:

Has anyone caught the Vertigo Arena tour with Sideview seats. Im seeing U2's fourth show in Toronto and my seats are in the 300 level (319 to be exact) and sideview (talk about a crap combination).

How much of the stage show will I be able to see and will I be staring at lighted curtains the whole night with the band behind them?

Im bringing a buddy who is not the biggest U2 fan and needs to be convinced of their powers in a live setting.

Anyone have some advice for us in the crappy nosebleeds.

When I saw U2 in Chicago, I had side seats in the 300's.

I could see surprisingly well - it's easy to forget how small arenas are, it's not like the band are just four dots or anything. You can't see all the light curtains but if the setup is the same as it was first leg, there is one light curtain you can see for sure, as well as a screen. You can also see the band pretty well, you're closer with a sideview seat than you would be straight across. Good view of the stage. Bono comes onto the ramp a lot and sometimes he'll face the one of the sides and sing to it. Trust me, no matter where your seats are you'll feel like you're part of a U2 show.

I rather liked my seats. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

317 in Boston 5-28, amazing seats. Very close and dead center to the catwalk side stage right. (Edge's side)

SMB

Upper level side views for both Denver shows. They are actually a great location, you are kind of on top of the band. Far better than all the way across the arena with a straight on view. I would even rather have sideview uppers than opposite lowers, personally.

Edit: Removed stupid comment.

I had 300's (both on Adams Side) for the Anaheim I & II ....and had a great view.

Last edited:
bono_man2002 said:
Edit: Removed stupid comment.

I had 300's (both on Adams Side) for the Anaheim I & II ....and had a great view.

I had those seats for Anaheim 2! They were great except the video screen on that side wasn't working the whole night. Didn't realize it till after the show reading the board finding out I missed stuff.

The view wasn't blocked at all though at least at the Pond :up:

Back
Top Bottom