Show starting times + length?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

collins294

Babyface
I've going to see U2 10/7 in NYC and am having babysitter issues. From what I can tell U2 will start 9-9:15. About how long does the band play for including encores? When are the shows ending in general? Much thanks in advance.

Last edited:
They'll more than likely walk on the stage at about 8:55 and the show will almost definitely be over around 11:20.

collins294 said:
I've going to see U2 10/7 in NYC and am having babysitter issues. From what I can tell U2 will start 9-9:15. About how long does the band play for including encores? When are the shows ending in general? Much thanks in advance.

In NYC they should be starting sometime between 9:15-9:30pm (Noopie, we have an 8pm start in NYC so it is later...). Show will probably end somewhere around 11:30 - give or take 15 minutes (so bet. 11:15-11:45).

Last edited:
Is there not a curfew at MSG ? I have heard that U2 sometimes pay the fine and come on a bit later than normal ?

What time do you estimate that Keane will be on ?

Look at your tix folks...start time is 8PM, and Keane will go on at 8PM. There may be a curfew but not until midnight, if there is one at all. Almost every show I've been to there has a ticket start of 8PM and goes past 11, certainly every U2 show I've been to there goes well past 11.

Usually the opener starts at the time printed in the ticket. In most of the venues is 7:30PM. They play for 45 minutes, and U2 starts 45 minutes after that. The concerts last between 1h:50m to 2h:15m

Back
Top Bottom