Should I trade my GA's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

For goodness' "sake", why do you always "use" speech marks in totally "unnecessary" circumstances? It's "really" annoying and you do it "every" post.

Well of course, it's "annoying" to you since you've posted
this same complaint more than once, and in other threads.......
I like to "accentuate" certain words ( instead of capitalizing them)
to get the meaning across..... and that's using good grammar....
so if you are "annoyed" by it.... then DON'T read my posts...

( And this applies to ramblin rose, too )

MsMofoGone said:

Well of course, it's "annoying" to you since you've posted
this same complaint more than once, and in other threads.......
I like to "accentuate" certain words ( instead of capitalizing them)
to get the meaning across..... and that's using good grammar....
so if you are "annoyed" by it.... then DON'T read my posts...

( And this applies to ramblin rose, too )

I've never pointed it out in any threads before.

Learn to accentuate through the use of italics. And some of your emphasis is just plain odd. You don't use good grammar. In fact, your grammar is pretty poor, even for an online forum. You are inappropriately using speech marks, you use far too many full stops, you use arbitrary line breaks, you don't type in complete sentences - your posts are a grammatical nightmare.

And I usually don't read your posts because you rarely contribute anything worthwhile anyway.

have I missed the point

from memory GA for the US shows is about 10% of the venue capacity? So that will be no more than about 3000 people, if you're at the BACK of 3000 people then you'll still get a good view- why on earth would you want to switch for seated tickets?

I've seen GA areas at US concerts and it's never been too crushed as far as I could see

Besides you can move around the GA area to find a better view- once you're in a seat you're stuck with it.

You Americans don't realise how lucky you are with U2 playing indoor shows with small GA areas, here in the UK I'll be battling with 40,000 other fans to get anywhere near the stage, or sitting in seats so far from the stage you're in a different post code!

Back
Top Bottom