Short People And General Admission

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wore flip flops to Philly and my toes escaped unscathed. I think it'd have to do with where you end up....if you are against the rail either inside or outside the ellipse I think you've got some protection. I wouldn't know bout wearing flip flops anywhere else though...:yikes:

Chizip said:
flip flops is where its at

Yes Mr. Flip Flops...

Miroslava to Chizip:

"You're wearing THOSE to the show?" :ohmy:

Chizip to Miroslava:

"Yes, I always do"

*eyelash flutter* It looked something like this :flirt:

Miroslava:

Ooooooooooookay (you freak). The freak part was inner monologue....

:wink:

I wore flip-flops in chicago and my feet were filthy but unharmed. I was 3 people back from the rail on the outside of the ellipse. A good flip-flop is key though. I prefer Reefs to any. :wink: It really just depends on the people around you.

Miroslava said:

Yes Mr. Flip Flops...

Miroslava to Chizip:

"You're wearing THOSE to the show?" :ohmy:

Chizip to Miroslava:

"Yes, I always do"

*eyelash flutter* It looked something like this :flirt:

Miroslava:

Ooooooooooookay (you freak). The freak part was inner monologue....

i could see the freak part in your eyes

and it hurt :(

good flip flops are not necessary. 3 dollar flip flops from walgreens plus some super glue is all you really need

Chizip said:

i could see the freak part in your eyes

and it hurt :(

:kiss:

Chizip said:
good flip flops are not necessary. 3 dollar flip flops from walgreens plus some super glue is all you really need

So... hmmm do you superglue the flip flops to your feet or what?

My girlfriend and I went early to make sure we got a good spot. She's only 5'3" so we had to get a spot along the rail. Well we ended up getting the last spot on the rail despite being there since 830am. This girl tried to take up two spaces so she would have a buffer zone where no one might bump into her. My girlfriend squeezed her way in and I stood behind her. So we could see fine. But had we got there a bit later, I probably would have had to hoist her up since there was no way she was going to miss seeing U2.

Anyone remember the song "Short People Got...No Reason To Live"??? (Just kidding all you vertically impaired people.) Flip flops in GA sounds like a death wish to me.

Back
Top Bottom