Setlist Party Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Canucks, alot of the Canadian news stations are covering Bono in Ottawa... oh it's on right now.. right after the break.

Funny that he's disapointed with our PM the day after the opposition pushed for another election.

Happy Birthday Raven Blue
a36e7c17.gif

ramblin rose said:
So is there a show tonight? Where is it? Is there a source/stream? What a shitty setlist party thread title..

blame axver

RavenBlue said:
For the Canucks, alot of the Canadian news stations are covering Bono in Ottawa... oh it's on right now.. right after the break.

Funny that he's disapointed with our PM the day after the opposition pushed for another election.

Yeah, but he was disappointed in him back on the first leg too from what I remember of the bootlegs :shrug:

dandy said:
i was supposed to be in ottawa for the show but i couldn't find tickets in my price range. :sad:

happy birthday, Raven! :wave:

so the question is... do you have any friends at the show to stream or text the setlist to you :hmm:

Ottawa was doing the wristband thing like Boston, fortunately for the people going! :laugh: But apparently some insane people did camp out - with a couple tents... but I've been to Ottawa at this time of year, and believe me, you HAVE to be insane to want to be outside any longer than you have to! :wink:

I was curious since there are rumours that they may do a US stadium tour in the summer.. man... if they played Moncton I think it'd be stellar. Way better than the Stones!!

I think Ottawa should be grateful it wasn't as cold as Regina last week. In the -20's hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom