Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

Aw!!!!! Hope his voice holds out...he's in a very emotional state isn't he?

He is, but that will only make it sound better. I bet the whole stadium is gonna cry, and it will all be recorded for the DVD, can't wait! :wink:

U2Man said:

He is, but that will only make it sound better. I bet the whole stadium is gonna cry, and it will all be recorded for the DVD, can't wait! :wink:

Will zwervers get royalties? He should share them with us!!!!

mmm...standard setlist...do you think they keep this to make the visuals easier i.e. the video's lighting etc...would be much harder to do if they swapped and changed every night....to get the theatre element right they need to plan ahead yes?

Hmmm, it seems like we're missing a lot of people tonight....many of the Dutch, Leetah, Zwervers....Kelly isn't here either....quite a quiet party so far....

Niceman said:
Sigh.

Great songs all, but I am disapointed that the setlist NEVER changes anymore.....:(
because it NEVER has? and i mean one tour, lovetown

every other tour has been the same

it must get really boring to play the same set list night after night....still by the 3rd leg...hopefully bono will get all the lyrics right!

adriansr_martin said:
it must get really boring to play the same set list night after night....still by the 3rd leg...hopefully bono will get all the lyrics right!

are you sure?

Zootopia setlist: Vertigo, I Will Follow, The Electric Co, Elevation, New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, All I Want Is You, City Of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love And Peace Or Else, ...

adriansr_martin said:
mmm...standard setlist...do you think they keep this to make the visuals easier i.e. the video's lighting etc...would be much harder to do if they swapped and changed every night....to get the theatre element right they need to plan ahead yes?

I can't imagine it would be so hard to change the setlist, but they wouldn't have the right visuals for every song would they? There has to be some order to the production. Who needs the visuals anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom