Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo
i will follow
electric co
elevation
new years day

currently hearning ishf going into aiwiy

hope this helps!!!!

U2Fan101 said:

It wasn't popular, but die hard's love the album. I think it's their best. it's my favorite. hand down. It's such an underrated album, that only now is it beginning to get the approval and likeness that it deserves.

So, would you say there is a lot of electronic experimenting going on as in less guitar rock?

yes....i couldnt quite hear what she said but im assuming that beautiful day was in there too after NYD...

sounds like a standard list so far.... the crowd singing i still havent found sounded awesome!

chrissybaby said:
yes....i couldnt quite hear what she said but im assuming that beautiful day was in there too after NYD...

sounds like a standard list so far.... the crowd singing i still havent found sounded awesome!

could you hear zwervers chrissybaby?

1stOne said:

why U2Man? did I miss something?

No, you didn't miss anything.....I just thought about pushing Zwervers2 a little, if the setlist tonight is too standard (and Bono tells him to f*ck off, when he tries to get on stage to play Yahweh), haha! :wink:

U2Man said:

No, you didn't miss anything.....I just thought about pushing Zwervers2 a little, if the setlist tonight is too standard (and Bono tells him to f*ck off, when he tries to get on stage to play Yahweh), haha! :wink:

So he's singing Crumbs AND Yahweh? He should do a concert for US!!!

BluRmGrl said:
Thanks, Princey! What's the list so far?

from whats been said on this thread its:

vertigo
i will follow
electric co.
elevation
NYD
beautiful day
still havent found
AIWIY

but thats all we know. pretty standard stuff so far :wink:

I just heard COBL through a cell phone (and lotsa people singing along with the last 3x "OH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL, TONIGHT")

ISHFWILF... :drool:

:hyper: I sooo hope they keep that in the line-up for the 2nd North American leg! I've got tix for NY 11/21 & Charlotte 12/13 & I've been waiting about 18 years to see that one live. :rockon:

Thanks for the setlist info, guys. Back to work for me now. :yuck:

I know that is boring to argue about the setlist...but another standard setlist again!! it's a shame, they have nearly 100 songs and they are playing the same. Even in the USA the did more changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom