Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFlash_NL said:

Maybe the most important thing when visiting a concert is to actually enjoy it. Not keep everyone behind the keyboard up to date with what is going on......... selfish..... but understandable:wink:

Trust me I know. When I was texting the setlist on 5/26 I was torn between enjoying it and wanting to make sure the people here knew what was going on.

Funny, how that show turned out to be the best of the 6 I attended so far. :)

chrissybaby said:
info so far is that the killers went down quite badly (suprising for me after seeing them in cardiff), its REALLY HOT!!!!

Heard this too.
It was on the radio.
The roof is down, not really helping with the heat either.

zoopop said:
^^^Whats up with Jericho these days? I quit watching wrestling because of the crap it turned into but always respected Jericho.

He hasn't won the main belt in about 4 years. He's getting a shot at the belt at summerslam.

Miringeltje said:

Seeing as I'm kinda a newbie to the U2 scene (not that I didn't like them before, 'cause I did).
I'm up for anything.
Out of those 3 I think I like "Walk on" the most.
I've never heard "Kite" so I wouldn't know about that one.
I have to admit I don't own ATYCLB.
Heck, I only recently bought my first U2 album.
And no, it wasn't HTDAAB either.

Get October!

Mullen4Prez said:

He hasn't won the main belt in about 4 years. He's getting a shot at the belt at summerslam.

Good, he deserves it.

Whats with this "Killers went down"? Heat stroke???

arghhhhhhhhhhh she promised to txt me the setlist i guess she's having too good a time..... im just selfish sorry guys! I will update as soon as i hear!

Diane L said:

The one about Vertigox2. That thread was one of the funniest threads I've ever read...he got lots of great suggestions!!!!

:wave: The banner project won't be implemented until the second show (earliest). Zwervers2 will try and get to the stage tonight and play Crumbs, Acrobat and Yahweh (full band + Zwervers2), so he doesn't want to piss the boys off....yet.

Btw. the thread is still open for suggestions!

Last edited:
Uh, oh!!!
Which album to choose next is gonna be a real problem with all these different suggestions.
Maybe I should take the easy way out and go for both the Best of albums....

Although I have a slight suspision it is probably gonna be Pop.
'Cause I'm buying them used and last time I went to the store, that was the cheapest one of the bunch.

I wonder why?? (It seems it wasn't very popular here in the States).

U2Man said:

:wave: The banner project won't be implemented until the second show (earliest). Zwervers2 will try and get to the stage tonight and play Crumbs, Acrobat and Yahweh (full band + Zwervers2), so he doesn't want to piss the boys off....yet.

Sounds like a plan,and a mighty good one!!!

Miringeltje said:
Uh, oh!!!
Which album to choose next is gonna be a real problem with all these different suggestions.

'Cause I'm buying them used and last time I went to the store, that was the cheapest one of the bunch.

Why don't you download the albums? I remember seeing a link somewhere for the two best ofs..... listen now buy later :)

Miringeltje said:
Uh, oh!!!

It wasn't popular, but die hard's love the album. I think it's their best. it's my favorite. hand down. It's such an underrated album, that only now is it beginning to get the approval and likeness that it deserves.

hey everyone :wave: so we actually have a show tonight, eh? unlike yetserdays 'no show' setlist...boy that was a hoot...:reject:

U2Man said:

Btw. the thread is still open for suggestions!

I thought he was going to do the VertigoX2 banner on Saturday.
Of course, I might be wrong here, since I didn't check the thread for a while, because Zwervers didn't put a star in front of my suggestions :sad:
Guess he didn't like them as much as I did :lol:

Mullen4Prez said:

Why don't you download the albums? I remember seeing a link somewhere for the two best ofs..... listen now buy later :)

Oh, good idea. I might eventuallly download the complete U2 from itunes.
But I also like having the music the old fashioned way, in the form of a solid CD.

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:

Oh, good idea. I might eventuallly download the complete U2 from itunes.
But I also like having the music the old fashioned way, in the form of a solid CD's.

Once I find those links for the albums do you want them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom