Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princey said:

wow, they must really be mixing it up tonight. i haven't heard even half those songs before...

I reckon Certain rocks intensely! Someone phoned me and Edge was going NUTS on the solo!

adriansr_martin said:
aghhhhhh ...

bono's arse...

I've gone blind....arghhhhh

:lmao: :lmao:

Actually, I don't think we're allowed to post these kind of pictures....

U2Man said:

mmm...maybee so but I'm sure that's an interesting challenge to get the rest of the band's arses on this board before tonight's show closes...and whilst your on it...anyone got joss stones?

U2Man said:

Indeed, I have been repeatedly threatened about these sort of offensive pictures and was given a whole lesson of morals, etiquette and unfaithful marriages by some 'offended' posters.

Vertigo,
I Will Follow,
The Electric Co,
Elevation,
New Year's Day,
Beautiful Day/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet),
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For,
All I Want Is You,
City Of Blinding Lights,
Miracle Drug,
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,
Love And Peace Or Else,
Sunday Bloody Sunday,
Bullet The Blue Sky/The Hands That Built America,
Running To Stand Still,
Pride (In The Name Of Love),
Streets
One

Zoo station
The fly

Axver said:

I think we were too busy arguing about the set to notice. :laugh:

Seems to be more fruitful than talking about this crappy sequence of songs that no one could care less about... as a matter of fact, I am playing Weird Al Jankovic now...

:wink:

What the hell is he doing exactly? It looks like he's prepping to do....I dunno what he's prepping to do. But I can't figure out what he's trying to do in those pictures. HAHAHA

Axver said:
People would always be whining because they didn't get certain songs in their city and demand that U2 put them permanently on the set.

Now that you mention it. They really should have played WOWY during SJ2. They should have known that's my all time favorite U2 song. It's so unfair that they're playing it every show now. ;-)

adriansr_martin said:

mmm...maybee so but I'm sure that's an interesting challenge to get the rest of the band's arses on this board before tonight's show closes...and whilst your on it...anyone got joss stones?

At least we should see the rest of the pictures in that article....:lmao:

U2@NYC said:

Seems to be more fruitful than talking about this crappy sequence of songs that no one could care less about... as a matter of fact, I am playing Weird Al Jankovic now...

:wink:

All this talk of Joss Stone and im thinking of having a Weird Al myself:whistle:

Miringeltje said:

Now that you mention it. They really should have played WOWY during SJ2. They should have known that's my all time favorite U2 song. It's so unfair that they're playing it every show now. ;-)

Well, WOWY sucks now that they are playing it. It will come back to being great when they stop playing it so people can ask for it again. And then it will suck once again.

U2Man said:

At least we should see the rest of the pictures in that article....:lmao:

< rushes back to have another look at the photo...now which page was it?

U2@NYC said:

Well, WOWY sucks now that they are playing it. It will come back to being great when they stop playing it so people can ask for it again. And then it will suck once again.

The same applies to New Year's Day.

I think U2 fans are just never happy.

KEVIN051269 said:

All this talk of Joss Stone and im thinking of having a Weird Al myself:whistle:

358368.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom