serious urine question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
suppliesImage.asp

204415946_d57c3b8e10_m.jpg

OK, possibly not something I should post for my second post, but i thought this thread was humorous and I am on a bit of a high after Rove and the setlist thread. If I am out of line, I will be more careful in future.

just hours ago as i was leaving the front section at ANZ, i stepped over numerous piss filled bottles

not cool guys! lol

Funny story, but it wasn't at the time: Right against the stage in Cleveland in front of Edge...getting close to show time, had to go... I had taken my heavy coat off a while before but was paying no attention. Went to the ladies room, came back, tried to get back into the ellipse...my ellipse wristband is missing. No way were they going to let me in. Luckily, I was with a girl (a stranger) who was standing next to me at the stage, she went in and got my husband who found my wristband, it had come off in the sleeve of my coat when I removed it. That was a very scary moment!!!! The lesson here: MAKE SURE YOUR WRISTBAND FITS SNUGLY!

Live8, I put on my coat pretty late in the day when the moment finally came when I needed to pee so I just slotted a bottle into my coat slid it down my trousers, went, let the bottle drop down my trouser leg, screwed the lid back and disposed of it later. problem solved.
had i been further to the back i wouldn't have done so.

I didn't eat or drink when I went to see U2, as I didn't want to have to go and therefore lose my spot. I went 10 hours without going to the bathroom. I still didn't really have to go at that point, but I figured I'd use the facilities while they were available before I hit the road.

Yeah like other people have said, drink as little as possible during the day and go to the toilet just before they open the gates. That's what I do at gigs :yes:.

just take a nappy (diaper) in your pocket. Get the largest size available. In case of emergency, stuff it down your pants and go. Then pull it out once it has all absorbed. Too easy!

Back
Top Bottom