Seattle II Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I'm not sure, but it's not great, that I can tell you. I'm fine with bad seats, but not everyone else is, I know....I'm just trying to help you out since you seem to want a 5/7 ticket. So, if it gets close to 5/7 and you're out of luck, I'll try to help.

I'm hoping to get one of the cheap seats on the opposite side of the arena from the stage -- I'd prefer not to be behind the stage, because it will be my opportunity to see the whole stage setup the way it's supposed to be.

walkon11 said:
There you have it everyone...

Gloria + Bad + Zoo Station = I wish I was there.

In response to CTU2:

I'd like to trade it (or B&P it) to someone (or some people ) who could torrent it for me...

Either way, I'll trade it to you for sure, I know someone else here wanted a B&P...I just want people to get as much free U2 as possible (is that a bad thing?)

Free U2 is ALWAYS a good thing...I give away freebies all the time, spread that U2 love :)

If you have anything you're looking for re: dvd's let me know...or take a look at my list:

http://home.comcast.net/~rbaeler/CT_tradelist.txt

I just uploaded this so if you can't see it let me know & I can email you my list.

Lila64 said:
walkon11 - if you do choose to bnp, let me know. I don't really have anything to offer :( I have 'One' bracelets from one.org and some U2 stickers from KROQ - they were giving them out at Staples Center LA show... (madeleinesmom@yahoo.com)

Don't worry about anything in return...maybe one of those "One" bracelets would be cool...

I'll send you something in the next couple of days...I'll be out of town this weekend, but I might be able to get something out before Friday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Seattle II Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

timothius said:

*sues for intellectual property infringment*

*loses law suit upon appeal*

Should have had Ally on the case :wink:

Axver said:
Being the eighties lover I am, I'm almost disappointed we got Zoo Station rather than The Electric Co. tonight.

Can't complain about getting Gloria and Bad, though. Gloria, Bad and Zoo Station is a nice little trio.

Are you going to more than 1 show? If so, you'll hopefully get to hear everything that's in rotation, or most of it, at least.

If you go from almost disappointed to disappointed anytime soon, you know what to do....TIM TAM TIME!!!!

knox said:

I'm hoping to get one of the cheap seats on the opposite side of the arena from the stage -- I'd prefer not to be behind the stage, because it will be my opportunity to see the whole stage setup the way it's supposed to be.

Ok, I tried. :)

Wow, not much old skool tonight, just "Gloria" :(

OCTOBER before NYD needs to happen...

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Bad [Ruby Tuesday snippet]
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

No spoken words said:

Ok, I tried. :)

Ah, too bad for me I guess.

I'll hold out until the day of show for tickets in front of the stage, if I have to.

walkon11 said:

Don't worry about anything in return...maybe one of those "One" bracelets would be cool...

I'll send you something in the next couple of days...I'll be out of town this weekend, but I might be able to get something out before Friday.

No hurry... when you have the time, great. And I'd be happy to send over a bracelet (they came in 2 sizes, mine are the small ones). I've got tons of work that I'm not getting done nor are the bills being paid. Do you think that's a problem? :ohmy:

CTU2fan said:

Free U2 is ALWAYS a good thing...I give away freebies all the time, spread that U2 love :)

If you have anything you're looking for re: dvd's let me know...or take a look at my list:

http://home.comcast.net/~rbaeler/CT_tradelist.txt

I just uploaded this so if you can't see it let me know & I can email you my list.

I can see the list very well...VERY extensive :)

Is there an e-mail addy I can contact you by?

No spoken words said:

Can't complain about getting Gloria and Bad, though. Gloria, Bad and Zoo Station is a nice little trio.

Are you going to more than 1 show? If so, you'll hopefully get to hear everything that's in rotation, or most of it, at least.

If you go from almost disappointed to disappointed anytime soon, you know what to do....TIM TAM TIME!!!!

Yeah, Gloria and Bad is excellent indeed! I'm just really hooked on The Electric Co.; it's the highlight of this tour for me. I'm going to all three in Boston, so I think I'm safe there!

And ANY excuse for a Tim Tam is a good one! :wink:

Axver said:

Yeah, Gloria and Bad is excellent indeed! I'm just really hooked on The Electric Co in person before.; it's the highlight of this tour for me. I'm going to all three in Boston, so I think I'm safe there!

And ANY excuse for a Tim Tam is a good one! :wink:

I'm with you, though. I mean, Bad is the ultimate for me and most U2 fans. But, having never heard Electric Co., and hearing how good it sounds each time I've been lucky enough to have it played, yeah, it's a highlight for me, too. I swear, it sounds better now than on Under a Blood Red Sky or anywhere else.

No spoken words said:

You mean the innocent girl out there sleeping soundly, the one Axver has not yet met but will one day marry? Her??

:laugh: That innocent girl is sleeping soundly, but I think I've met her already!

Come on... I'm going to school in five minutes. There must be updates...

Best set ever btw.

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky