Seattle I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember for one of the Chicago shows during Elevation they did a Zoo TV setlist playing Elevation, The Fly, EBTTRT, Mystrious Ways, One, Unitil the End of the World. Maybe they'll do it again.

:)

I strongly vote for UTEOTW...i predict at some point during this tour we shall hear that song...and some of us will see it and hear it..:laugh:...:wink:

ruffian called me, she said there are like 7 rows of people in the ellipse, and the rest of it was empty

that makes me so annoyed

Chizip said:
ruffian called me, she said there are like 7 rows of people in the ellipse, and the rest of it was empty

that makes me so annoyed

yeah...especially since WE SHOULD BE THERE! :censored: !!!

angel_28 said:
I strongly vote for UTEOTW...i predict at some point during this tour we shall hear that song...and some of us will see it and hear it..:laugh:...:wink:

I think its going to be played. I predict in the next 4 shows.

Don't worry Trish you aren't old...i'm 30..i just had silly taste in music as a teen or else i could have seen ZooTV myself.:sad:

Maybe there's a boat load of VIP people and they're all waiting to go in at the last minute?

tsweeney said:
I remember for one of the Chicago shows during Elevation they did a Zoo TV setlist playing Elevation, The Fly, EBTTRT, Mystrious Ways, One, Unitil the End of the World. Maybe they'll do it again.

:)

Heres hoping : Zoo Station/The Fly/Even Better/Vertigo/Elevation.....

It Aint gonna happen, atleast in my order...but would be nice!

i'd love to see a Popmart-ish setlist:

COBL
Electric Co.
Gone
The Fly
Last Night On Earth
UTEOTW
NYD
MD
SYCMIOYO
LAPOE
SBS
Bullet
RTSS
Bad
Pride
Streets
One
Mysterious Way
Vertigo
Elevation
Beautiful Day
All Because Of You
Yahweh

U2dork said:
Maybe there's a boat load of VIP people and they're all waiting to go in at the last minute?

yeah thats annoying

and theyll probably grab random people to fill it up

and people who waited in line allllll day will get screwed once again, as theyll be on the outside while random lucky people get pulled in

:mad:

As long as I get beeped into the ellipse, I hope it's empty. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

Heres hoping : Zoo Station/The Fly/Even Better/Vertigo/Elevation.....

It Aint gonna happen, atleast in my order...but would be nice!

I would love to hear Even Better Than the Real thing on this tour.

:drool:

*Ally* said:

those would be great... i'd add "out of control" to that list!

ya good one. out of control should be a staple on the list, but Electric Co is awesome so I dont want them to substitute it.

Blue Room said:

I was at that show, 2 rows in front of Adam's mic stand. I'm actually on the video where Bono is looking back talking to Garth and you see the crowd in the background. But dont blink! LOL

I'll have to dig out my videotape of Zoo Tv stuff and look for ya!

We were in the nosebleeds, but hey at least I was there! I really consider myself lucky for having seen Zoo TV. :drool:

RademR said:

ya good one. out of control should be a staple on the list, but Electric Co is awesome so I dont want them to substitute it.

I would die happy if, at all three Boston shows, they took the stage, played Electric Co. and 11 O'clock Tick Tock, and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom