Seattle I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

Cards are a hitting machine, even w/o Renteria, that line-up freaks me out, and I'm a Yankee fan.

im a yankees fan this year, just because i hate the red sox so much

White Sox swept the Royals today! Woot! White Sox have their best season start in history! 15-4! Gooooooooooooooooo White Sox!

Chizip said:

im a yankees fan this year, just because i hate the red sox so much

Don't blame you on that one. That was odd, the World Series. I'm sure you do not want to re-hash it, though. I'm down on my Yanks, and not because of the slow start, just too many guys on the roster I legitimately dislike. Oy.

Thanks to everybody for all the warm welcomes for my sister and I! She's even more excited about the setlist party than I am! :)

PopMartian33107 said:
Thanks to everybody for all the warm welcomes for my sister and I! She's even more excited about the setlist party than I am! :)

Has she ever been to a show? If not, will she be going this tour? I love how many kids I've seen at the shows so far, that's the influence of old-timer's like me that actually have kids and love the band.

No spoken words said:

Don't blame you on that one. That was odd, the World Series. I'm sure you do not want to re-hash it, though. I'm down on my Yanks, and not because of the slow start, just too many guys on the roster I legitimately dislike. Oy.

yeah, thats what i love about the cardinals, they are all really good guys and easy to cheer for, makes it so much better

the world series was embarrassing, they picked the absolute worst time to go into a slump, its just a shame the world didnt see the real cardinals

Randy looked good today. Kevin Brown sucks...The yankees need to build their farm system again.

Chizip said:

yeah, thats what i love about the cardinals, they are all really good guys and easy to cheer for, makes it so much better

the world series was embarrassing, they picked the absolute worst time to go into a slump, its just a shame the world didnt see the real cardinals

My Dad and I went on a 5 stadium baseball trip last year, made my first visit to Busch Stadium. Marquis pitched, and pitched well, back in May, I believe. Great great crowd there, really into the game, but really polite, was a great experience. And, I love my public transportation, so taking the Metro from the airport right to the game was great!

No spoken words said:

Has she ever been to a show? If not, will she be going this tour? I love how many kids I've seen at the shows so far, that's the influence of old-timer's like me that actually have kids and love the band.

Yes, she is going to one show. We'll be on the floor. She definately wants to go to more, though! :)

And yeah, it is very cool to see young kids at a U2 concert.

No spoken words said:

:up: on kids at the shows!! when i was at SD1, there was a little boy- probably about 10- that waited in the GA line w/ his mom. :cute:

i want to be a cool mom like that one day! unlike my parents, who i had to *beg* to let me go to my first concert... though it was G n' R, and i was only 13- they eventually let me go, but picked me up at 12:30. which kinda sucked, b/c of course Gn'R didn't take the stage till 11:30... thanks a LOT, axl! :lmao:

anyway, yeah, kids at U2 shows are awesome! you should bring your little sister, if she's never been! :)

No spoken words said:

My Dad and I went on a 5 stadium baseball trip last year, made my first visit to Busch Stadium. Marquis pitched, and pitched well, back in May, I believe. Great great crowd there, really into the game, but really polite, was a great experience. And, I love my public transportation, so taking the Metro from the airport right to the game was great!

nice, im glad you had a good time :up:

you should try to come back again sometime soon starting next year

the new stadium should be great

tix will probably be hard to get though

PopMartian33107 said:

Yes, she is going to one show. We'll be on the floor. She definately wants to go to more, though! :)

And yeah, it is very cool to see young kids at a U2 concert.

Wow, that's great, I'm excited for you guys!!

Chizip said:
i need to watch my mouth, i usually let the profanities fly in these setlist parties

4puvdv

*Ally* said:

:up: on kids at the shows!! when i was at SD1, there was a little boy- probably about 10- that waited in the GA line w/ his mom. :cute:

i want to be a cool mom like that one day! unlike my parents, who i had to *beg* to let me go to my first concert... though it was G n' R, and i was only 13- they eventually let me go, but picked me up at 12:30. which kinda sucked, b/c of course Gn'R didn't take the stage till 11:30... thanks a LOT, axl! :lmao:

anyway, yeah, kids at U2 shows are awesome! you should bring your little sister, if she's never been! :)
you went to a guns n roses show while 13 :ohmy:

there was a riot when they played in st louis and they arent allowed to play here ever again

No spoken words said:

I'm glad you had a good time - actually STL is a great city - even if we can't seem to sell out a u2 show:reject:

Chizip said:

there was a riot when they played in st louis and they arent allowed to play here ever again

yeah, i know! pretty cool of my parents to let me go... i went w/ 3 other girls my age (we were high school freshman), and of course 2 of them didn't TELL their parents they were going to a GnR show, b/c they knew they wouldn't be allowed. instead, they just said they were sleeping at my house. and OF COURSE their parents got suspcious and called MY parents during the concert... yeah, it was kinda a mess! teenagers... :crazy: :wink:

Chizip said:

So you'll miss the Chinese Democracy Tour that will kick off in 2018? Shame.

*Ally* said:

That's how my mother is. And I'm 17.She's making me go to U2 with my older brother because she doesn't think I can handle GA by myself. I'd rather go with my friend who's a huge U2 fan than my brother who has no interest in them whatsoever.

nurse chrissi said:

I'm glad you had a good time - actually STL is a great city - even if we can't seem to sell out a u2 show:reject:

We were there briefly, we had to drive to Chicago the next morning, but we liked what we saw.

And, seeing the Arch in person was great, it's quite imposing in person, and that's coming from someone that grew up in a city laden with large structures.

There was just something about it.

My Dad liked Steak N' Shake, I stuck with White Castle. :)

daygloeyes2 said:

That's how my mother is. And I'm 17.She's making me go to U2 with my older brother because she doesn't think I can handle GA by myself. I'd rather go with my friend who's a huge U2 fan than my brother who has no interest in them whatsoever.

i'm sorry, dayglo... you'll have a GREAT time regardless! and at least they're letting you do GA- i seriously doubt my parents would have agreed to that when i was a teenager. so, i know it kinda sucks... but you'll end up having a blast i'm sure! :hug: :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom