Seattle I Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
G'nite trojanchick99 :wave:

I was at the fall shows of Elevation 2001 in L.A., and I don't recall a girl playing guitar on stage. But, my memories are foggy. I could be wrong. I'd have to see what u2tours.com showed...

I suppose I have to go to work tomorrow... darn. It was the first of the 3 shows in November. I'm trying to remember what she played, but the caffeine is wearing off... I'm sure I'll remember tomorrow.

ruffian said:

yeah, right before 40. something like: "we have a lot of work to do, but there is alot we CAN do: spiritually, musically, politically, economically...and ssssssexxxually..." and he looked quite naughty as he said it. we were soooo close to the stage that i'm pretty sure i felt some sweat. Adam was a big flirt with everyone...winked at Karmic, smiled ALL the time at everyone, and was his regular, cool self. Bono was frenzied and looked exhausted by the end. He's dyed his hair again--much lighter than it was in Phoenix. And yes, I'm drinking water from a giant trough (not really but I'd like to).

Damn, with the hours you keep, and the lack of hydration, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep up with you!

How does the lighter hair look? :shallow: :reject:

That "ssssexxxxuallly" thing...that was a message to me, sent out over the miles. I'm convinced of it. He and I have work to do, obviously. :yes:

:lmao:

Last edited:
from u2tours: Comments: Bono brings a girl on stage to play guitar during 'People Get Ready.' No Doubt lead singer Gwen Stefani joins Bono in singing 'What's Going On.' Bono sings a brief snippet from 'Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses' during 'Bad.'

hehehe...I'm shallow, too. I prefer it darker. But he's quite the guy. When he hissed at Karmic we all about died (she held up a sign that said: "Bono=sexy" and he looked at it and said :shh: and then hissed at her twice. :combust: I held up a sign that said "thank you for making a difference in Africa" and then under wrote "anthropologists :heart: you" He smiled and nodded, and Edge smiled, too.

Lila64 said:
from u2tours: Comments: Bono brings a girl on stage to play guitar during 'People Get Ready.' No Doubt lead singer Gwen Stefani joins Bono in singing 'What's Going On.' Bono sings a brief snippet from 'Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses' during 'Bad.'

That alone makes me want to learn guitar... although could be tricky since I'm a lefty.

Lila64 said:

ooooh I have that bootleg...it's amazing.

thanks Lila and Ally! It was fun. The GA today was great, especially meeting AllyDreamsOutLoud and Karmic Postmark (though I met Karmic before). We had a blast.

VintagePunk said:

Damn, with the hours you keep, and the lack of hydration, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep up with you!

How does the lighter hair look? :shallow: :reject:

That "ssssexxxxuallly" thing...that was a message to me, sent out over the miles. I'm convinced of it. He and I have work to do, obviously. :yes:

:lmao:
:lmao: i thought of you a zillion times tonight--Bri and the other pleban girls, too. :hug:

I get this feeling that the latter parts of this thread should be moved to PLEBA. :wink:

ruffian said:
Hey! I'm here for a minute. i'm exhausted and dehyrdated but it was a great show. I thought Phoenix2 was better, but can't critique this one in any way--just different energy. the ellipse was less crowded but more "intense." Lots of jumping and dancing through the entire thing. I got in line at 5:30 so a long, long day :crazy:

Sounds like a great show! Great spot too. I couldn't get to sleep after LA2... I was wired for hours.

ruffian said:
sorry axver :reject: I'm off to bed anyway. night everyone :wave:

Have a good night! :wave:

Thanks to you and Chizip for the updates! :up: (Though the updater doesn't have hijack rights :laugh: :wink: )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom