Seattle 1 Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
ruffian, karmic, and ally's friend are front row center in the ellipse

*trying not to be jealous*

:mad:

Somehow I KNEW ruffian would get into the ellipse this weekend! She's got some good karma goin on...

how come nobody has commented on the joker who switched the presale line sign and the general line sign?

i think thats hilarious

Chizip said:
how come nobody has commented on the joker who switched the presale line sign and the general line sign?

i think thats hilarious

It is pretty funny. But I don't see why they even bother to split the lines anyway. It doesn't make any difference, does it?

tkramer and raincloud are in Seattle tonight. I'm so happy for them. I gave them my pre-sale tickets as an anniversary gift. They keep calling me quite frequently to tell me about what is happening. I'm so happy for them:)

trish0860 said:

It is pretty funny. But I don't see why they even bother to split the lines anyway. It doesn't make any difference, does it?
it does a little bit, the people at the end of the presale line get in earlier than the people at the end of the general line, just because its much shorter

but their whole system is nonsense anyway

should be first come first served

Chizip said:

it does a little bit, the people at the end of the presale line get in earlier than the people at the end of the general line, just because its much shorter

I guess I was thinking in terms of getting scanned for the ellipse. But I agree with you as far as first come, first served.

On the other hand, if I'd have gotten into the ellipse, I might feel differently. :wink:

U2Fan101 said:
tkramer and raincloud are in Seattle tonight. I'm so happy for them. I gave them my pre-sale tickets as an anniversary gift. They keep calling me quite frequently to tell me about what is happening. I'm so happy for them:)

That was really sweet of you...what a great gift! They'll have a blast at the show!

U2Fan101 said:

Wow, that's some gift.

Very nice.

Chizip said:

Chizip, I told my friends that since you have a source at the show, they don't need to TM me the set. So I'm counting on you!:) No pressure, of course. :wink:

U2Fan101 said:

Chizip, I told my friends that since you have a source at the show, they don't need to TM me the set. So I'm counting on you!:) No pressure, of course. :wink:
ok cool ill do my best :wink:, that way they may be able to enjoy the show more too...

but how come you didnt get me any tickets for my anniversary?

:sad:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
ruffian, karmic, and ally's friend are front row center in the ellipse

*trying not to be jealous*

:mad:

Wow, that's fantastic. I guess Ruffian's last minute decision to go paid off!!

:applaud: :applaud:

I'm hoping someone will buy me a single GA ticket for the 11/4 show in Vegas for my birthday. I've already started dropping hints.

I have a feeling I'll probably end up getting a purse or a blouse, though. :|

Chizip said:

ok cool ill do my best :wink:, that way they may be able to enjoy the show more too...

but how come you didnt get me any tickets for my anniversary?

:sad:

They live 10 minutes from me and we hang out every weekend almost and have been friends since Elevation. Well, and also because I missed the wedding and never got them a wedding present. So I was kind of trying to redeem myself. :(

U2Fan101 said:

They live 10 minutes from me and we hang out every weekend almost and have been friends since Elevation. Well, and also because I missed the wedding and never got them a wedding present. So I was kind of trying to redeem myself. :(

I'd say mission accomplised! :wink:

What time is it in Seattle?...gives me a good estimation at what time the show will start eastren time...sorry i'm never good with time zones:huh:

I actually just IMed him and he has an auto response up.

It says something like U2 and Kate have kidnapped him, and offers of bootlegs won't even bring him back, or something. Haha.

Chizip said:
i think the show should be starting around midnight eastern time

Ohh..poop...lol and i have to work tommorrow...oh well looks like i will only be around for a short time once the show begins...:sad:

I can't wait for the show to hit central and eastern time so I can actually stay up for the setlist fun (of course it appears that the ones in central time - I'll be attending :D)

U2Fan101 said:
I actually just IMed him and he has an auto response up.

It says something like U2 and Kate have kidnapped him, and offers of bootlegs won't even bring him back, or something. Haha.

And so tonight will be the night they play Acrobat. Hehehe

Back
Top Bottom