Say A prayer for me Right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen4Prez

Banned
If you are receiving this notice the current demand on the site is too high to allow you to continue at this moment.

Please wait; this page will automatically refresh and check for access every 10 seconds. When space is available, you will be taken to the next step in the process.

I need tickets for the 2nd show at croke park so please pray with me
:sad:

I was in ticketmaster this morning and they announced that u2 were playing a 3rd show on the sunday, though saying that, it have been said just to calm things down. It was mental this morning!!!

Lil'Bono said:
I was in ticketmaster this morning and they announced that u2 were playing a 3rd show on the sunday, though saying that, it have been said just to calm things down. It was mental this morning!!!

Hmm, interesting. There's a lot of conflicting reports flying around ...

That's almost USD 24,000.

Do they actually think someone will pay that much for a concert?

I think the U2's tour is causing mass hysteria.

someone has actually bid that much thats what's scary!
think it might be a trick bid though (you know, someone sins up as a new user and then places massive bids on items which they dont intend to pay for just to stop people selling them etc etc)

the other dublin tix are only going for a bout twice the face value which is pretty fair to be honest

I have the best seats for the 1st concert in Croke park adnd its going to be my first concert and I want to go to all 3 if possible, Any ideas when the 3rd gig will go on sale..

Mullen4Prez said:
I have the best seats for the 1st concert in Croke park adnd its going to be my first concert and I want to go to all 3 if possible, Any ideas when the 3rd gig will go on sale..

no 3rd gig,i still think something will be announced

wow, that is an awful lot of money. that person must be one of the richest non ticket holding u2 fans ever. that, or it's a joke. you would think that someone spending all that money would have a ticket already through some corporate connection. still, that is bad news for those people still without tickets, who can compete with that? :ohmy:

Needless to say, do you think these are the folks Larry was referring to talking about scalpers.

To quote him..."two words..."

well, look at the opening bid... it was only .01 of a British pound, I guess thats a shilling or something. The bid jumped from 500 pounds to 12,900 with about an hour or so left. so that is not really scalping, thats someone outbuying the competition. hopefully that person is not a broker, i can imagine what they will charge.

Back
Top Bottom