Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
It seems I muddled up times somewhere along the way and made yesterday's party too early, so let's hope this one is closer to the start time of the gig.

Today's show is NOT being broadcast on television and I don't know of any radio stations doing broadcasts (not to say there definitely aren't any, though ...), but hopefully victor_f will give us setlist updates at http://www.pesquisedireito.com/u2/ - unfortunately, yesterday, he had problems getting a signal. Let's hope it works properly today!

As with yesterday, I will have to leave all of you for university classes, though I hope to be here for the second encore. Enjoy yourselves, everyone! :wave:

RavenBlue said:
Good luck with University Axver :D

Thanks! :)

I should be here to talk with everyone for the next 1-1.5 hours, but I guess that means I'll leave just before U2 takes the stage. :(

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'll be in and out for the next few hours, but I should be able to be here for the majority of the party. :dance:

Looking forward to a great show and party tonight.

No doubt, RavenBlue! Since I'm still at work, I wasn't able to watch the game, but hopefully I'll be able to catch some of it when I get home tonight. I'm not sure how well we played, but the important thing is that we won.

hi raven blue!!:wave:
hi thora!:wave:
i'm great...today got a great news....
i got 61/100 in my essay in russian!! it's an upper second class!! a grade b....usually i got only grade c!!!

i'm so happy i wrote it during the first paty of this new leg....
so i will always write my essay during parties!!!

Hi francy! :wave:

RB - Good to hear about Brodeur. I know the men have a lot of hard work ahead of them. Hopefully they'll be motivated and do well in our next games.

Hey everybody!

:wave:

Once again I won't be here to join the party.
Work and an after work meeting are going to keep me busy all evening, I'm afraid.

But I'm in a excellent mood none the less!
'Cause:

<

Mofo rock'n'roll!!!

With this post I'm finally becoming a Rock n' Roll Doggie!!

:hyper:

Goodbye NY!

Goodbye party people!

:wave:

I'm off to work.

You know, you learn something new everyday. I didn't know Brazil was only an hour ahead of the Maritimes.

Have you folks read the article on @U2 that says U2 will be using High Definition cameras and might be producing an IMAX film? Ooooh :drool:

Yeah, I've read that, RB. There are a couple of threads around here that are talking about it as well. It sounds incredible! I DEFINITELY want to see it! :drool:

yes i read it.....but if they are already working on the dvd for the 4th leg...what's about milan one????
i'm still waiting it!!!:sad:

francy said:
yes i read it.....but if they are already working on the dvd for the 4th leg...what's about milan one????
i'm still waiting it!!!:sad:

I'm still expecting Milan to come out ... maybe to capitalise on Christmas sales this year?

Mexico was filmed for a DVD apparently... and so was Milano...

If they release either or, I'm happy.

But I'd love to see 40 closing a big stadium rather than Vertigo X2...

theu2fly said:
Mexico was filmed for a DVD apparently... and so was Milano...

If they release either or, I'm happy.

But I'd love to see 40 closing a big stadium rather than Vertigo X2...

No, Mexico was NOT filmed for a DVD.

1. Don't believe everything you read.
2. Check your facts.

Mexico was a rehearsal for Buenos Aires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom