Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least i had the first 3 songs right. But they didn't like my Mysterious Ways prediction. I'm glad, maybe they'll surprise us some more! :hyper:

and on a personal note... mmm ice cream. :drool:

u2_u2_f_020.jpg

if that doesn't work... link to pictures from last night's show
http://musica.uol.com.br/album/u2_u2_album.jhtm?fotodefault=10

or maybe Crumbs From Your Table tonight, maybe a huge surprise like fast cars in mexico

KhanadaRhodes said:

i mean in regards to why you need clean shorts :yikes:

:lol:

I spilled iced tea all over leaping from excitement over the show

why, what did you think I meant? :wink:

Wow pretty similar to last setlist. ISHFWILF next? :hmm: I wish I was at these concerts! :sad: I still am suffering U2 withdrawl from Vegas :madspit:

catlhere said:
Wow pretty similar to last setlist. ISHFWILF next? :hmm: I wish I was at these concerts! :sad: I still am suffering U2 withdrawl from Vegas :madspit:

I've been suffering since Tampa

Lila64 said:
Oh Halup! I hope you feel better. So how did the show compare to other shows you've seen? How long did you camp out? Any pictures of you online that we can see :sexywink: More details!

Thanks Lila! The show was amazing. As U2 fans in the US, we are spolied to be able see so many shows, so it was amzing being around so many people who never had seen U2 before or if they had, it was 8 years ago. The energy of these fans, who sing along to every song even though they may not speak English, was just great.

The media coverage of the shows here has been amazing. It´s a very major event here. So much so, that today, the girl be pulled up on stage last night and the 13 year old boy he brought up to sing the end of Miss Sarajevo, are media stars themselves. Another guy had met Bono the day before and got a photo taken of him next to Bono while Bono was being interviewed by the media. He took this photo and made a tshirt with it. This led to him becoming a media star as well.

My girlfriend and I were interviewed for a newspaper and also were filmed for tv while waiting in line. If you are able to watch the video of this show, you will see me at least 2 times on screen, as I was front row and stand out in the crowd. Bono came down onto the camera tracking in front of the stage during Elevation, so I can see myself during that song.

As far as what time I arrived. I was not there until Sunday around 4pm, but we had a U2 community that my girlfriend is part of that saved spaces for her and I, so we were #28-29 to enter through our gate. They had 4 gates that floor people would enter through. People had been camped out since at least Thursday, if not earlier.

Halup:

My suspicions have been confirmed for, like, the 3058639th time. This time by you.

The best fans are EVERYWHERE but not in the United States.

I'm so glad that these people are getting some shows, for once. I wish that U2 would ONLY tour non-US cities for their next major tour. Just to show us how it feels not to be the big kid on the block, for a change. I think we could use it. I know that I could.

Alright here's a perfect place to debut Red Hill Mining town! :hyper:

Ok never gonna happen, but I figured I'd throw it out there being the resident Joshua Tree fanboy that I am. :drool:

Brazilian site, translated to this:

With the dark stage and barely lights orange shining, images began it appear in the telão and then Bono arose, walking in the stage, between the fans. To first music performed by the Irishmen was City Of Blinding Lights. The song was finalized with the vocalista squeaking "São Paulo, São Paulo".

Right away, the telão stayed red and black and band amended Vertigo, repeating the initial sequence of the presentation of Monday

Am I the only person who thinks it would be fucking brilliant if U2 had Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka on stage with them, at some point in the very near future?

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom