Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone recorded the show?

Someone said that he would upload the show just after the end of the broadcast but I don't know if it's true.

Is the dvd available yet? I'm in Europe and I would love to get my hands on a copy of a Stadium video. I am willing to pay the postage costs for the dvd.

jjam2116@gmail.com

A little patience folks, lots of people recorded it but probably haven't had time to convert it - they have to sleep, go to school/work, etc... Sure there will be something very soon.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for being ignorant, but could someone please tell me if any of the TV stations broadcasted the entire show?

John_Doe said:
I will be very happy with mp3s until the whole dvd is released :yes: :drool: :D

Actually, on this one we'll probably have the DVD before the mp3s since the whole concert was on Brazilian TV. :)

The Broadcast was full concert, yes it was recorded on DVD, yes it will be uploaded on u2torrents, just give me some time to put it together.
Images from GloboTv and sound from Multishow broadcast that was stereo.

AmagnyZoid said:
The Broadcast was full concert, yes it was recorded on DVD, yes it will be uploaded on u2torrents, just give me some time to put it together.

:drool:

:bow: AmagnyZoid

AmagnyZoid said:

:bow: :love:

Hmmm... I love the changes and everything, but I couldn't be less enthusiastic than seeing acoustic Desire debuted and a snippet of the worst U2 song IMHO - Love Rescue Me.

But, variation is good, I'm sure people had a great time - who am I to complain?

Still, I want that Mofo!!!

Nevermind, I see it now, wrong set list!

Which show was braodcast on TV?

Feb. 20th or 21st??

These times and days and whatnot are confusing the hell outta me!! lol!

chrissybaby said:

Don't panic, there will be a much higher quality torrent at u2torrents soon, with stereo sound. Courtesy of much hard work by a fellow interferencer!

How do you know that? :wink:

I heard that the beginning of "City of Blinding Lights" was cut off or came in once the song had started.

Is this true?

AmagnyZoid said it was the full concert....

Does the concert start with the intro music (Arcade Fire) or once "city" has already started? Is itthe full song with the Edge intro, etc....

Just curious.....

In2U2 said:
I heard that the beginning of "City of Blinding Lights" was cut off or came in once the song had started.

Is this true?

AmagnyZoid said it was the full concert....

Does the concert start with the intro music (Arcade Fire) or once "city" has already started? Is itthe full song with the Edge intro, etc....

Just curious.....

I was told they cut the intro.

The broadcast started right at COBL. I was so happy that they didn't cut any song of the concert, and there was no talking over the songs or interviews - they used to do things like this all he time - that i forgot to mention that. "Wake up" was cut off.

:( :huh: :(

So, it started when the vocals started? Edge's intro was cut, I presume.

There are no cuts. However, there's a lot of chattering at the beggining, which stops only when Bono starts to sing COBL. Also, there are two or three commercial breaks (from the top of my head: before LAPOE, before One and before ABOY). Each of these commercial breaks is preceeded by some obnoxious comments by the presenter.

UPLOADED!!!

I just uploaded the Gaza Strip concert from the 2010 "Punk Rock From Venus Tour" its up on Torrrentspy! It's HDTV cature, and blue-ray format. 18Gb. Enjoy!!! :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom