Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
I hope I've converted the times correctly and am not starting this party ridiculously early! If I am correct, U2 take the stage in Sao Paulo at 9:15pm local time, which is in about two hours. The opening act is on stage at 8pm, in less than an hour.

victor_f will be very kindly providing textual setlist updates at this website: http://www.pesquisedireito.com/u2/ and he already states that some of Fast Cars was heard during the soundcheck. This show is being broadcast on Brazilian television but the feed will be delayed by at least half an hour, while victor_f's setlist will be LIVE.

Personally, I will be heading off for my first day of university soon so I'll miss the first half of the show, but I'm hoping to be home in time to rejoin everyone for the final hour or so of the gig. Hope you all enjoy yourselves! :wave:

PS Could someone please give me the start times of the concerts in Santiago and Buenos Aires (preferably both opening act and U2)? That'd be really cool and helpful, thanks! If you're a premium member, PM the times to me in case you post them while I'm in class.

francy said:
hi..i'm ready for tonight!!!!
sorry but tonight i don't have friends at the concert!!:(

Looks like victor_f will be all we need today. :up:

Anyone know if he's going to Sao Paulo II tomorrow, or if we have someone else who'll act as a source?

Damn, tomorrow I think classes will cause me to miss the whole show. I'll get back in time for people to post the final set. :mad:

knox said:
Does anyone have it set up so we can watch the concert on "live delay"?

I think AmagnyZoid and gorman were trying to work out something, but I have no idea if they have had success ...

Mods: if anyone posts with a feed for people to see the concert, please edit my original post to include a link so that we don't get a million and one requests to re-post the link. Thanks! :)

Axver said:
This show is being broadcast on Brazilian television but the feed will be delayed by at least half an hour
the delay is about 1 hour, it will start at 22H20 (local time)

see there

does anyone will stream the audio from the TV?
edit : sorry, Axver answered before i pushed the button :lol:

Last edited:
i read that if u register on the web site of the tv u can watch the show ....i don't know if it's true....i tried to register..but i don't understand portuguese....

Re: Re: Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party

zoofred said:

the delay is about 1 hour, it will start at 22H20 (local time)

see there

does anyone will stream the audio from the TV?

Ahh, right! I thought two stations were broadcasting it, one at like 21:45 or 21:50 or something like that? I seem to recall in another thread, people were saying one station would put ads into their broadcast while another (who were broadcasting later) would hopefully show the gig unedited.

francy said:
i read that if u register on the web site of the tv u can watch the show ....i don't know if it's true....i tried to register..but i don't understand portuguese....
which website, do you have the link?

@Axver : Globo will broadcast it at 22H20 and the cable TV Multishow at... I don't remember lol, but it's approximately the same time, and Multishow is in stereo while Globo in mono.

:hyper: :hyper:

Wow, this is a different time for the party to start!!! But I'm glad I can sort of join all my Setlist Party Peeps this time...I'm working on a project that MUST get done by tomorrow, NO EXCUSES, so I'll be checking in here from time to time!!

And have a wonderful first day at university, Axver! This is an exciting day for you!!!

Hi everyone!

Just popping my head in to say Hi and hope y'all enjoy the party and the show tonight. I've got work and other plans tonight, so I won't be able to be here. Have fun, and see you at the next party (hopefully). :wave:

Hi Diane! :wave:

I am cry that I can't be here too, but I've got fun things tonight. After work I'm going to a dinner party to watch the Canadian women's hockey team win that gold medal! :hyper: Good times. I'll probably pop back in when I'm home to see what happened.

And hi to you francy! :wave:

zoofred said:
@Axver : Globo will broadcast it at 22H20 and the cable TV Multishow at... I don't remember lol, but it's approximately the same time, and Multishow is in stereo while Globo in mono.

Ah, OK! I understand AmangyZoid is definitely recording this to torrent. Though personally, I won't be watching. I haven't seen any video footage of the stadium stage yet and I've decided to keep it that way. Ironically, seeing the sets for the last three shows has done the opposite of spoiling this leg: it's actually brought back all my excitement about seeing U2! Less than a month to go now until Auckland. :drool:

Diane L said:
And have a wonderful first day at university, Axver! This is an exciting day for you!!!

Thank you! I'm quite excited! This is just an orientation day so I'm off to courses on correct academic writing format and whatnot, just to make sure I know the university's requirements. Should be useful! My proper classes don't start until next week.

I better be off now. Have fun, everybody! :wave:

Hi RavenBlue!! :wave: How are you?

The sun has just set on Long Island (as One4u2 can tell, too!). This feels like such a strange time to start one of these parties. I guess it's been a long time since the European leg, where the parties started like 2-3 in the afternoon.

Hi Rosa!! :wave:

Diane L said:
Hi RavenBlue!! :wave: How are you?

The sun has just set on Long Island (as One4u2 can tell, too!). This feels like such a strange time to start one of these parties. I guess it's been a long time since the European leg, where the parties started like 2-3 in the afternoon.

Hi Rosa!! :wave:

I like it earlier I can have a life later on at night :happy: although I will be just popping in and out tonight, I have some stuff to take care of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom