Santiago Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just got word from my source that they have played a 14-second version of In God's Country. Granted they only cut out one verse to knock it down from its normal 27 second length.

mikal said:
i'm fucking grossing myself out.

update:

4. With Arms Wide Open(Creed cover with Scott Stapp and Kid Rock's new video on the big screen).

What about the one with Bono, Edge, and the poor sheep

c000442im0064199qq.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Nah, I quite fancy it myself! :rockon:

Ruff? Is that you? Are we actually on at the same time?

Reggie!! :hyper: I'm not around much these days but good to see you!!!!!!!!

:hug:

ruffian said:

i don't know what you have in the fridge...or are you ordering?

I don’t have much in the fridge. All I’ve eaten today is a bagel sandwich, I’m not really hungry and there is nothing I really want, but the adult part of me knows I need to eat. I’m hoping you people can help me out here.

ponee said:
just got word from my source that they have played a 14-second version of In God's Country. Granted they only cut out one verse to knock it down from its normal 27 second length.

"Desert sky...dream beneath the desert sky...thank you good night santiago....free africa!"

pattip2000 said:

I don’t have much in the fridge. All I’ve eaten today is a bagel sandwich, I’m not really hungry and there is nothing I really want, but the adult part of me knows I need to eat. I’m hoping you people can help me out here.
ok, nothing in the fridge and pizza is too heavy if you aren't really hungry. i'd go with chinese or Thai take out.

ruffian said:

ok, nothing in the fridge and pizza is too heavy if you aren't really hungry. i'd go with chinese or Thai take out.

Thats a very thorough answer I’ll have to consider that Thank you

I really like that Bono, Edge and sheep picture, are there anymore from that day or better yet and video?

bono_man2002 said:

It sure is!. I may just go to the supermarket and get a frozen pizza.

when the Pizza Hut menu and phone are right in front of you? :shrug:

Whose dumb idea was it that you have to eat three times a day?
You’d think someone would have fixed that glitch in the human body by 2006

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

I was bad. I wasn't here. I was cleaning instead. :reject:

So, what did I miss, huh, huh???? What did I miss????

548 "Yeahs" in Vertigo according to Mikal.

We've not source it seems, so our fries tasted ordinary :wink:

A co-worker told me yesterday that her daughter and a friend of hers just happened to be going to New Zealand next month, found out U2 would be in Auckland on St. Patrick's Day, and bought a package with hotel room, transportation, and GA tickets!!!

Co-worker told her daughter, "I have to tell Diane, she's going to be so jealous." I told her, "You've got that right!" I was literally breathless when she told me...!!!

Hi Patti!!! :hug: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom