Santiago Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are nuts :)

Hey Axver, you get those boy/acrobat Melbourne '89 masters on u2t?

DignityPassesBy said:
Hey does anyone here besides me listen to eskimo joe ... cause if you don't or haven't heard them go and find them they're great

can you recommend an album to start with?

CTU2fan said:
You guys are nuts :)

Hey Axver, you get those boy/acrobat Melbourne '89 masters on u2t?

I haven't been to U2T in ages, but I just went there and that looks niiiice. :drool:

May have to clear some space on my hard drive before I run a torrent. Bah, I need a bigger hard drive.

DignityPassesBy said:
A setlist would be good .... so would my pizza but i don't know what to get

funny, but it is lunchtime in Australia and I just happen to have three slices of pineapple pizza! who's hungry?!?!

Haha yeah, I just got one of the LaCie 1TB hd's off ebay, $585 US. I've heard mixed reviews re: overheating so I don't leave it on...imagine losing ~800GB of U2 bootlegs?

CTU2fan said:
Haha yeah, I just got one of the LaCie 1TB hd's off ebay, $585 US. I've heard mixed reviews re: overheating so I don't leave it on...imagine losing ~800GB of U2 bootlegs?

I use a lacie 80GB drive to store torrents. I don't keep it connected, just archive inactive stuff. But it is filling up fast!! As much as I like the lossless stuff on U2T, it sure eats disk space.

CTU2fan said:

Holy crap, you can get hard drives that big? :ohmy:

My 111GB feels really puny now!

I need my U2 fix soon, hurry up guys! :madwife:
If it's just another normal set, I'll be kinda sad, since I was pretty spoiled with the somewhat weird set last concert. But alas, that's the price of being an Interference junky. :drool: I wouldn't have it any other way!

ponee said:

I use a lacie 80GB drive to store torrents. I don't keep it connected, just archive inactive stuff. But it is filling up fast!! As much as I like the lossless stuff on U2T, it sure eats disk space.

Try backing up stuff onto DVD's if you have a DVD burner.

I do that, because my 160GB is almost full...counting TV shows too :)

ponee said:

My hard drive crashed last week. Thank God for warranties. I didn’t mind losing most of what I had stored cause I knew I could download it again. I was freaked that I might have lost my itunes, but thankfully I found a program that lets you get your music OFF you ipod.

Franz Ferdinand was supposed to take the stage at 8:15, so they should've finished about 60 minutes ago. U2 may have started anywhere from 15-20 minutes ago to just about now.

bono_man2002 said:

Try backing up stuff onto DVD's if you have a DVD burner.

I do that, because my 160GB is almost full...counting TV shows too :)

I did that, because 1, I was running out of space before I got the hd, and 2, I'd had a 250GB drive overheat and I lost all my rehearsals/soundchecks, plus all the Popmart recordings I had and the complete Elevation tour. Luckily I was able to recover 99% of it, but I was freaking out thinking I'd have to hunt down the stuff again.

I know I am very spoiled, but I have to ask. Is there a stream of anything up tonight? Streams are more fun than my itunes

Back
Top Bottom