Santiago Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
E0801771.JPG

C21A3D38.JPG

timothius said:

If I can get through customs. :wink:

Yeah, you've been too polluted by Australianness, they shouldn't let you in. :tsk:

But if they do somehow let you through, we'll have to meet up and talk about how the Finns are so much better than U2. :wink:

Aw crap! I kept thinking last night that it was Saturday (it just felt like it) and didn't think to come here.

Oh well...but they played MOTD which I can't wait to hear. I wanna know what Adam was saying as the pictures show him at the mic.

Sweeeeeeet.

The best U2 show in latinamerica so far. :drool:

I mean, come on they played MOTD with a charango, how can you beat that :wink:

And Mr. President Ricardo Lagos was in the crowd. :drool:

Swinging to the music
Swinging to the music
Woooao
Woooao

U2.com reports this:

"Paul McGuinness, who has seen more U2 shows than anyone, called it ‘one of the very best - the band were on top form and the crowd outstanding.’"

Now you CAN'T beat that :wink:

el_milagro said:
U2.com reports this:

"Paul McGuinness, who has seen more U2 shows than anyone, called it ‘one of the very best - the band were on top form and the crowd outstanding.’"

Now you CAN'T beat that :wink:
Why isn't this broadcasted :(

Was it filmed by the way? Other cameras than the 3D Max things?

Axver said:

TVN in Chile (the people who were going to broadcast today's show and may still do so at a later date)...

So they did film the show?
And there is a possibility they could air it?

djerdap said:

So they did film the show?
And there is a possibility they could air it?

Who knows. Someone just provided a quote from U2Chile.net saying that the show isn't being broadcast live but may be aired at a later date. So if that's true ...

It was filmed :yes:

I saw several different cameras throught different parts of the Stadium, some ones by TVN and other ones directly by foreing people :eyebrow: I guess the last ones were people that were filming the DVD :drool:

luchitox said:
The best U2 show in latinamerica so far. :drool:

I mean, come on they played MOTD with a charango, how can you beat that :wink:

And Mr. President Ricardo Lagos was in the crowd. :drool:

Swinging to the music
Swinging to the music
Woooao
Woooao

God, I wish that I could have attended this concert in Santiago. Please upload this show ASAP once it becomes available so I can hear it. PERFECT setlist!!!

BTW, why did Bono have to pick 2 fat girls on stage with him? I think he made the rest of the world think Chilean girls are all heavy.:lol:

Honestly, I was in Chile over 3 years ago and some of the girls were just beautiful.:heart: Actually, I got engaged in Santiago and that's why I love your country!!!

sTaR1ngatTheSuN said:

God, I wish that I could have attended this concert in Santiago. Please upload this show ASAP once it becomes available so I can hear it. PERFECT setlist!!!

BTW, why did Bono have to pick 2 fat girls on stage with him? I think he made the rest of the world think Chilean girls are all heavy.:lol:

Honestly, I was in Chile over 3 years ago and some of the girls were just beautiful.:heart: Actually, I got engaged in Santiago and that's why I love your country!!!

FAT? You're calling those 2 girls fat? Ok then.

Even if they were fat, so what? And why would that make anyone think all Chileans are heavy? :huh:

anyone from chile on here
who could confirm this?

my mate is over in chile for a month holiday
and said the show would be on tv tonight
24hrs after the gig

anyone know anything
after reading the above
posts there was def
TVN Cameras there :)

BB Mac

ok thanks luchitox

shame they havent put it out
maybe one day..heres hoping
especially if the TVN Cameras
were there

so the Argentina show
is def going out on local cable tv?

if so can anyone capture it?

BB Mac said:
ok thanks luchitox

shame they havent put it out
maybe one day..heres hoping
especially if the TVN Cameras
were there

so the Argentina show
is def going out on local cable tv?

if so can anyone capture it?
According to Willie's Diary the 2nd show will be broadcasted on local television.

Back
Top Bottom