San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:

Toady non significa niente in italiano... cosa stai dicendo? Adesso tutti parliamo italiano in questo forum...

non posso capire la significa in inglese! ok, bonomax says EVERYONE let's speak Italian in this forum now....for those of you who speak Spanish, it'll be easy...

really. i'm going now. it's just so fun here i can't tear myself away. Chiz, as you know, I do look like a toad. thanks for spilling the beans :madspit:

Grenouille05.gif

:lmao: at U2@NYC

(maybe I should get back to work...I have deadlines you know)

:lmao:

ruffian said:

non posso capire la significa in inglese! ok, bonomax says EVERYONE let's speak Italian in this forum now....for those of you who speak Spanish, it'll be easy...

really. i'm going now. it's just so fun here i can't tear myself away. Chiz, as you know, I do look like a toad. thanks for spilling the beans :madspit:

neanch'io so cosa significa 'toady' in inglese... :reject:

Va bene ragazza, ci vediamo nella prossima setlist party. :wave:

U2Spain said:

"La Concha" has a funny meaning in argentinian spanish. I guess U2@NYC knows it.

I was actually laughing at that San Sebastian map earlier but did not want to make it too obvious... :D

:wink:

U2@NYC said:

neanch'io so cosa significa 'toady' in inglese... :reject:

Va bene ragazza, ci vediamo nella prossima setlist party. :wave:
ci vediamo fra un po! ciao ciao! :wave:

Re: love that paragraph!

U2girl said:

Just you wait till U2 writes Three! It will put to shame all their previous work!

OMG, Three? THREE???!!!!!

See??? This egomaniac, vain and eccentric Bono dude would do anything to have a higher number.

Ok so we have no setlist in this setlist party! - they've probably been going for 45 minutes so let's summise

1/ Vertigo
2/ I will follow (Crazy Frog - snippet)
3/ Electic Co
4/ Elevation
5/ Beautfull day (10 minute beatles medley - snippet) while I'm on this what is it with Bono snippeting beatles songs on BD?
6/ Happy Birthday The Edge - Bono realises he forgot Edges birthday and get's the crowd to sing (Crowd add - Crumbs snippet)
7/All I want is you (Bono invites girl from audience to dance - she refuses!)
8/City of Blinding Lights

oh guys...pls don´t make a fool of yourself...

in times of new media no setlist reports ?! that hurts !

U2@NYC said:

See, they even admitted it publicly.

Band with no shame... :mad:

No wonder we all post rubbish here instead of talking about them. Crap band! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom