San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
Chiz, that photo is off topic. I'm going to have to report this.

its San Sebastian, so it was on topic. You're post saying my post was off topic was off topic. So I'm reporting it.

Hi again everyone! I shouldn't be here because I'm at work, but I'm just taking a bit of a breather after doing a few things at work.

Mental breaks keep you happy, right? RIGHT! And Setlist Parties keep me happy too!

Hi Ruff! Hi Wild! Hi Lila: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Chizip said:

its San Sebastian, so it was on topic. You're post saying my post was off topic was off topic. So I'm reporting it.

now you've really done it.

Chizip said:

:wink:
haha, that's the Chizip I know :wink:

Dragonfire said:

Here u are:

Vertigo
I will
Electric. Co
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Still haven´t found
Bad
City of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you cant make it
Love and Peace
Sunday
Bullet
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Streets
One

Zoo
Fly
With or without you

All because of you
Spanish Eyes
Vertigo

They have to call it quits. Where is all the creativity?

Vertigo x 2 sucks! There is no transition between Fly and WOWY! Zoo Station is boring! Pride is overplayed! This Africa version of 'Streets' does not do it for me! Bad is too short of a song name! One is lower than Two! There is nothing special about Spanish Eyes! Miss Sarajevo without the great Pavarotti is crapola! I will follow is too old!

:mad:

Wow, beautiful pic chizip - when were you there? Oh no, will I be hung out to dry now?
Mecontent20.gif

Princey said:

quite clearly its the kebab maestro smilie :wink:

:lmao:

i expected you to tie that to Vertigoo somehow, Princey. I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe Vertigoo is some kind of kebab by-product? Like what falls in the pan under the kebab?

U2@NYC said:

They have to call it quits. Where is all the creativity?

Vertigo x 2 sucks! There is no transition between Fly and WOWY! Zoo Station is boring! Pride is overplayed! This Africa version of 'Streets' does not do it for me! Bad is too short of a song name! One is lower than Two! There is nothing special about Spanish Eyes! Miss Sarajevo without the great Pavarotti is crapola! I will follow is too old!

:mad:

One is lower than Two! :lmao:

ruffian said:

:lmao:

i expected you to tie that to Vertigoo somehow, Princey. I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe Vertigoo is some kind of kebab by-product? Like what falls in the pan under the kebab?

im sorry...i thought if i keep mentioning vertigoo you'd all label me as some sort of Vertigoo loving fiend - however its clearly too late to dispel this impression of me, so i might as well embrace all things Vertigoo...

by the way...have you ever tired a kebab with Vertigoo on the side? yum...:drool:

bonomax said:
Ruffianissimo è davvero una tragedia, chi 6? ti conosco?

"ruffianissimo" :lmao: mi piace! la parola "ruffian" in italiano...significa in inglese...che? sono americana, ma posso parlare un po italiano...e diffcile, e non ho studiato quest'anno.

Last edited:
Princey said:

im sorry...i thought if i keep mentioning vertigoo you'd all label me as some sort of Vertigoo loving fiend - however its clearly too late to dispel this impression of me, so i might as well embrace all things Vertigoo...

by the way...have you ever tired a kebab with Vertigoo on the side? yum...:drool:

princey, i would never categorize you in such a narrow way. You are far more complex than just Vertigoo....

Hi Diane, sorry I missed you. I have to leave my office since I'm doing no work here whatsoever. Humiliating :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom