San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. Pt 2 (No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Ally* said:
i am not concerned yet, but if they play the EXACT same setlist TOMORROW.... then i'll be a bit upset/worried. :)

here's hoping tomorrow there's a bit of variety!

Be prepared to be upset.

Westport said:
Why not just throw in the Laura Brannigan version of Gloria?

That would really shake things up.

That would really shake things up. Different versions of Gloria each night.

:dancing:

Tommrow will prehaps Open with LAPOE.....They only City thats seen that open twice is Anaheim.
Hopefully Gloria and UTEOTW show up tommrow :)

requests.... Mofo, Desire, Angel Of Harlem, All I Want Is You, Electrical Storm.... Geez, we could go on for hours with requests, couldn't we. I really enjoyed Vertigo Live as well as ABOY - love that song -especially live!!! :wink:

They played 'Please' on the 2nd leg of the Elevation tour in L.A. in the fall of 2001 - was very cool

*Ally* said:
i am not concerned yet, but if they play the EXACT same setlist TOMORROW.... then i'll be a bit upset/worried. :)

here's hoping tomorrow there's a bit of variety!
:yes:

We're only single digits into the tour....I wouldn't go getting all alarmist just yet.

Well, considering we're only 7 shows into the tour I'm not too concerned. We've already seen some variety, it hasn't been totally bland.

Then again, I might just be in denile :|

wouldn't mind the good ol' rock version of Desire, like on Lovetown, that would be cool.

They get off to easy on switching openers as well. WHO CARES? You're plaing the same song anyway. Pressing "shuffle" on the same 22 songs is lame.

What are they playing 10 NYC shows? Imagine all 10 having the same 22 songs, in different order. I hope they don't think that's "creative."

i'd just like to say THANK YOU to DiscothequeLP and nuke126 (?) for giving us the live setlist updates! it was a bit of a bumpy road :wink: , but well worth it!!

thanks guys!!! see you back here tomorrow night...

CTU2fan said:
wouldn't mind the good ol' rock version of Desire, like on Lovetown, that would be cool.

:rockon:

I love that song, and I hated how they murdered it by not playing it like the loud rockin' song it is.

MrBrau1 said:
They get off to easy on switching openers as well. WHO CARES? You're plaing the same song anyway. Pressing "shuffle" on the same 22 songs is lame.

7 Shows in last tour, they still had the opening night set.

MrBrau1 said:

lol, these setlist parties are just going to become parties. We're going to end up not even discussing the setlists.

Oh, its 9:35?? They must be playing "Beautiful Day".

discothequeLP said:
nuke is going to tomorrow's show too, and he has seats, so he can probably text message me tomorrow

awesome! if you talk to him now that the show's over, try to find out if anything particularly noteworthy/amusing happened during the show!

and THANK YOU on all of Interference's behalf!!!

RademR said:

lol, these setlist parties are just going to become parties. We're going to end up not even discussing the setlists.

Oh, its 9:35?? They must be playing "Beautiful Day".

It's around 10:08. Wonder what lyrics Bono is ad libbing to Zoo Station?

Ah well...it's been fun! Thanks Disco and nuke for the updates! See y'all tomorrow night! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom