San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they perfect this Fly it will be the best thing they've ever done...ever...ever...

That solo is just fucking awesome!!!

I can't wait till i hear Zoo live, hopefully its still in the setlist... I will be waiting a long time tho.

*prays*

angel_28 said:
:hyper: OOTS
:hyper: Crumbs

:drool: Zoo Station....i love Bonos different lyrics for Zoo Station

Can't remember if it was Anaheim 1 or 2 when he stopped in front of a girl on the ramp and said "I'm ready, I'm ready to FLIRT." :drool:

Sorry, temporary PLEBA moment there.

Last edited:
The return of Zoo Station!!!! I never thought I would here it live again. I hope they keep it in the setlist.

:dancing:

I'm on EST (equivilant to CDT, which is in effect right now...thanks a lot, Indiana!), but I stay up late with or without the setlist parties...these just make things more interesting. :)

trish0860 said:

Can't remember if it was Anaheim 1 or 2 when he stopped in front of a girl on the ramp and said "I'm ready, I'm ready to FLIRT." :drool:

Sorry, temporary PLEBA moment there.

:drool: LOVE the improvised lyrics, too.... in SD1, bono said "i'm ready.. ready for the ACROBAT." a portent of things to come??? :eyebrow:

Well here its almost midnight...so yeah i will also be glad when they reach the eastren timezones :wink:

*Ally* said:

:drool: LOVE the improvised lyrics, too.... in SD1, bono said "i'm ready.. ready for the ACROBAT." a portent of things to come??? :eyebrow:

That would so rock. :yes:

cuneatus2 said:
It seemed like Bono sang the original lyrics to Zoo at LA1. Does anyone else remember this?

The original lyrics to Zoo Station are great. I would love to hear Zoo Station again with the original lyrics although his new improvised lyrics are great as well. I think he should at least start off with "ready for the laughing gas" and improvise from there. It's just a great opening line.

:dancing:

timothius said:
The European legs are going to be killers tho Axver...:eyebrow:

Actually, I think that'll be alright. 6-7am our time, I believe. Which is when I normally get up. But for the first month of the European leg, I'll be in the US, and it'll be early afternoon there. Though I may not be at the computer.

the rockin edge said:

Yeah but you'll be getting up at 6AM to follow to summer shows:wink:

I get up at 6am some days anyway. Never later than 7am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom