San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Hey everyone. :wave:

I still wish that fake rehearsal list had been accurate. :sigh:

Do you mean the Mexico one, with Lemon and A Celebration and such?

yeah, but wait; we need a count for each tune for how many times it's been played.

Yay, setlist party!

Could a moderator edit the topic title to say something like "DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST", or something of that nature, as per Axver's first post?

trish0860 said:

Hey Axver, did they rehearse Kite at all? I'm dying to see that performed live. :drool:

The only rumour I can remember of Kite was on the list from Mexico, but unfortunately, that now appears to be fraudulent.

Just because it hasn't been reported, though, doesn't mean they aren't doing it. We didn't know about The Electric Co. until the public LA rehearsal. We didn't know about An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart or Gloria until just the day before the LA rehearsal. We did hear a mention of The Ocean out of Vancouver but it wasn't exactly taken seriously.

knox said:
Yay, setlist party!

Could a moderator edit the topic title to say something like "DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST", or something of that nature, as per Axver's first post?

Yeah the person who started this thread said that...but its good to repeat it every few pages...:)

knox said:
Yay, setlist party!

grrr, stupid U2.com... i emailed them and not-so-politely asked them to wait to post the setlist until AFTER the concert... if they don't post it tonight, then you can all thank me! ;) hahaha... just kidding!

seriously, it would be great if a mod could add that to the title of the thread... NO U2.COM SPOILERS, PLEASE!!! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Yup. And let's not forget Ultra Violet.

I think that was rumoured somewhere else too. But I've totally lost track of all the various rumours now.

mercy :drool: ultraviolet :drool:

and you can sure-as-hell bet that on May 10th i'll be holding a little sign that says "A Celebration"! come on, it's bono's bday.. how perfect would that be??? :hyper:

packcrush said:
Yep, who's with me on the Discotheque/Mofo front? They have to play at least one of these on this tour. Why not start tonight?

MOFO :hyper:

Discotheque :dance:

Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car :dancing:

Kite
Ultraviolet
Acrobat

Hell, just bring back Until the End of the World and I'll be thrilled!

ETA: HEY! My 500th post! I'm not such a baby anymore. :hyper:

Last edited:
yeah, 'daddy's gonna pay..."!!! i :heart: that song!

knox, we did have a source, but apparently he/she is now front rail in the ellipse and so probably won't be too into texting us every 5 mins... understandably! ;)

any other sources out there??

Last edited:
These guys have such an awesome back catalog...they could set up at least three good, tight shows with plenty of their "hits", and rotate them...if they wanted to, and if Bono "Improv" Vox could remember the damn words.

neutral said:

I don't see why not (as long as the thread starter doesn't mind? Axver? :wink: )

Go ahead. I figured that people would at least read the original post and see my line telling them not to post the U2.com setlist, but I guess it would be good to have that instruction in the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom