San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discothequeLP said:
i'm talking to him right now. . . Everyone is on. . . the keyboard for ADam is out!

dude, if he has weekend minutes, tell him to just leave his phone ON and put it in his pocket!!! that way you can listen to the whole thing!

But ... they're opening with THE REFUGEE!

WOH-WOAH, I am so right, yeah!
WOH-WOAH, I'm telling the truth you see!

*Ally* said:

dude, if he has weekend minutes, tell him to just leave his phone ON and put it in his pocket!!! that way you can listen to the whole thing!

:lmao: sounds like a good plan

*Ally* said:

Sounds like an idea to me. Setlist in reatime!!!

:)

discothequeLP said:
do weekend minutes count for long distance calls?

Depends on your plan.

They've started with City Of Blinding Lights thrice in a row, after doing Love And Peace three times, and COBL the three times before that (counting the rehearsal in LA).

I predict Love And Peace for tomorrow night. ;)

discothequeLP said:
the phone is on !

City of Blinding Lights!!!!! its official!

do weekend minutes count for long distance calls?

uh, depends on your plan... all of my minutes include local AND long distance, so all are included in weekend minutes. what provider do you use?

discothequeLP said:

"The more you know, the less you know"

good job Bono hahahah

hahahhaa.... gotta love bono! the man is single-handedly saving the entire continent of africa (ok, exagerration), but he can't remember the freaking words that he wrote himself... god, i LOVE the man!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom