San Jose 4/9/05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjjamie74

Babyface
What's with Bono and flapjacks? He brought that chick up on stage back on the Elevation tour...she had flapjack for ti#s. At of all the hot chicks in general admission he pulls up fuc#kin flapjacks..way???? I hope he had some Aunt Jemima on him.
PS..what's with the whole Africa thing?? Why not San Jose? Did the Africans spend $200+ on tickets?
I don't Bono...It may be time to go back and dream it all up again.
PS- for all you hard-core groupies who hangout and wait for autographs before sound check...get a life. I would say about 95% of you look like you belong in the Star Wars cantina.

sjjamie74 said:
What's with Bono and flapjacks? He brought that chick up on stage back on the Elevation tour...she had flapjack for ti#s. At of all the hot chicks in general admission he pulls up fuc#kin flapjacks..way???? I hope he had some Aunt Jemima on him.
PS..what's with the whole Africa thing?? Why not San Jose? Did the Africans spend $200+ on tickets?
PS- for all you hard-core groupies who hangout and wait for autographs before sound check...get a life. I would say about 95% of you look like you belong in the Star Wars cantina.

wow. what a well thought out, unoffensive post. Congratulations. I bet you're a hit with the ladies.

sjjamie74 said:

Right.....
I Hungout all day before the second LA show, I got edges autograph...Sister told him we came from australia, he said it wasnt worth it :lol:.
But whats wrong with that??.
The Band dont mind coming out, and "giving back" to the fans.

So think before you tell others to "Get A Life"....You spent up to however much on getting a ticket....prehaps you should have left it for a real Fan who missed out on getting their ticket.

Re: Re: San Jose 4/9/05

Diemen said:

wow. what a well thought out, unoffensive post. Congratulations. I bet you're a hit with the ladies.

Haha! Yep, I bet he really is quite the stud muffin -- in his dreams.

OK...I apologize for the whole Star Wars cantina thing...That was uncalled for. After all there where some pretty cute chicks hanging out for signatures. What bothers me is the f-ing stories I hear from the fans hangin for autographs. I don't care how many times you met the band or what Bono said to you when you met him. Just chill out and get your CD or whatever signed, if they decide to come out. Don't act like you have a personal bond with Bono or the other guys. If you met them before big deal! I waited around for 3 hours and had to listen to the little geeks behind me act out the interview parts from the Rattle and Hum movie like little retards.

Whats funny is he has one post, and is a premium member, and might get in trouble with his first/only post.

sjjamie74 said:

i agree, flapjacks shouldnt be allowed on stage...we like em nice n firm, lets start a petition for the playboy mansion to welcome in U2 (vertigo's "irving plaza" !!!!):wink:

sjjamie74 said:
I waited around for 3 hours and had to listen to the little geeks behind me act out the interview parts from the Rattle and Hum movie like little retards.

are you serious? that is kind of corny...

"Hello, hello - where on earth did your boobies go?
They're everything I wish I didn't know
And you
Give me nothing
In my pants!
Paaaaaaaaaants!"

sjjamie74, you can take your tickets and opinions of other fans and shove them up your ass!! I met edge and shook bono's hand and it was a really life-changing moment as i've had a rough time in my life... so fuck off :mad:

i bet you are the 'casual' fan! you are the one who needs to 'get a life'

i think you should care about the stories some of us have to say because then you would realize how much this band realizes to us and to quit being an ass.

starsgoblue said:
Um....you might be careful....if you are talking bout who I think you are talking about, that person is a member here. :tsk:

Yes, she is. I think this thread should be deleted because it's extremely disrepectful to an Interferencer.

Uh, yeah, I agree that there's no reason for this thread to exist.

Sjjamie, please be a bit more considerate in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom