San Jose 2 setlist party thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
typhoon said:

Yeah, I'm thrilled to see "Original of the Species," but--and I'm sure this is a cliché by now--they couldn't have cut "Elevation" instead?

I'll second that.

Just got back...Original was nice, but seemed to fall flat with the crowd.

Great show, can't wait for the next one!

They could drop Bullet or Pride or Mysterious Ways before Zoo Station. What are the odds it will get played again?

:scratch:

bbison said:
Just got back...Original was nice, but seemed to fall flat with the crowd.

Great show, can't wait for the next one!

Question for you!!
Where did they play the human rights video, i'm guess between Running and Pride?
And You can Confirm...NO Zoo Station?

bono_man2002 said:
When did they play the Human Rights video?....

Presumably between RTSS and Pride. I think it would be a lot better before Pride than Zoo Station.

good grief...one show...new, great song added...great song axed but it will be back (I'm guessing bono wanted to take a break from trying improvise new lyrics everynight "I'm ready...for the lily of the valley")...finally a new encore....what is with the immediate complaints?

I wish I was in the meeting before the show.

"Ok, we're going to play species, but which song goes.....Elevation??? Noooo. let's get rid of Zoo Station."

:mad:

Roland of Gilead said:
Its all your fault Axver! If you weren't so harsh on the lyrics, maybe the band would of kept it in the set tonight! Bastard! :wink:

Why are they listening to me now, but didn't play attention when I called for the final encore to be ABOY --> 11 O'clock Tick Tock --> The Ocean --> 40?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What's so wrong with A Man and A Woman and Elevation?

I think I'm one of the few that likes these two songs!

They seem to be taking out my beloved Achtung songs to replace with songs I don't like as much.

If this continues thats what its going to come to.

Then I will be...:huh:

Back
Top Bottom