San Diego - wierd outcome for anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artdirector

Refugee
You know you'd figure this city would be the hardest to obtain tix for since its their first show but it quite frankly was very fast. Loge level seating which is right behind/side of the stage have tickets for $50. Since my adventure with GA had come to a close I decided to start looking for specific seats. Bad choice if you are under a time contraint but surprisingly it went fast. I saw the tickets, saw the location, didn't have $300 in my credit card account but had enough to buy the tickets and since I had gone through Chicago, Denver, Anaheim, and San jose in a span of 3 hours with no luck I'd figure I wouldn't get any closer than this for the price they were asking. Did anyone in San Diego or buying for San Diego feel it was strange that this city had a lot of available seats close to the stage even after 30 minutes had passed since the tickets opened up for sale?

For those who didn't get tickets, prepare for Saturday and I hope everyone of you get your tickets. It sucks that we are in this predicament and some of us may have to wait for the third leg. But sooner or later all the Britney and boy band fans were going to jump on the bandwagon and become fans on our "man band":eyebrow:

San Diego was the worst for me, artdirector. I waited for like 15 minutes in the Q, and then I got front row seats in the lower level directly in front of the stage. All my CC info was perfect, I submitted and got an internal error message. I wanted to go postal on my local ticketmaster. And now, of course, my code is gone with my chances of seeing my favorite band open it's tour.

yeah, San Diego was really weird. After getting internal error for 90 minutes I finally was able to get in and got seats I'm pretty happy with, right on the side of the stage Loge Level 1st row.

But the whole ordeal left me pretty miserable. I just hope I can even get excited for this.

Back
Top Bottom