San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay so there's arena footbal today, and hockey tomorrow, so I guess the Vertigo setup will be Monday then.

i wonder if it will allow me to watch arena football. i love arena football!

Wow, thanks for the link. I guess we'll have to see if it's still up and running Monday.

Sunday night after the game is when the tour setup starts-- i don't think they'll risk starting the setup day of the concert and have some sort of technical malfunction hours before the show starts

oops. i even searched and didn't find anything.

i'm not used to being a premium member.

speaking of searches, somebody recently searched for penis

were you searching for penis mikal?

Chizip said:
speaking of searches, somebody recently searched for penis

were you searching for penis mikal?

no, but i did have a hot dog for lunch.

theres a cheerleader practise going on in the arena right now... maybe U2 should bring some cheerleaders on the road... :hmm:

has the camera ever gone off during a game or anything this week? If it has stayed on that means the camera is out of sight and out of mind. Thus, it may show us U2 setting up for the show. If they DID shut it off during games, then they may do the same when U2 sets up their equip on Monday. In theory the camera should have shut off during professional sports games since there are exclusive tv rights.

well lets just keep it hush hush, if they don't shut it off...

we could like record the video from the webcam & attach a bootleg audio stream and it would be the most ghetto bootleg of any u2 show ever! :)

haha that would be hilarious .... a bootleg with frames every 3 seconds!! haha , I will def. be watching Monday night though to see the show if they show it, boy it would be fantastic if they had audio too ... nuts

the camera is working right now during an Arena Football League game so let's keep our fingers crossed that the camera will also be on Monday and Monday Night!! :drool:

Actually, the webcam does seem pretty smooth.........I saw it yesterday and some guys were working on the arena and their movement didn't seem all that jerky........

I hope they don't turn the camera off on Monday night..........:drool: Heh, and with that setlist from last night and what we know about the stage setup, it won't be hard to know what they're playing....

Heh, this camera is great fun...........watch people working the owl hours........doing something for something........:wink:

Last edited:
Guys moving more stuff...........hockey...

Last edited:
A guy is in a fork lift moving mats around....preparing for hockey tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lots of folks are watching the cam at this hour........heh.......I checked at the schedule though and it says that there is a hockey game tomorrow.........so I dunno....if they are working on the stage or not....the thing is that there's two weird yellow things that would presumably hold video screens on one side..........perhaps it was used for a previous event or something........not sure.....

Whatever they're doing at this hour, it's certainly exciting........the floor doesn't look like it has ice on it.........or at least there's a covering............so I'm not sure whether or not tomorrow's scheduled game will occur.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom