San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm afraid to move/zoom the camera though, 'cause they might notice... I might when they actually starting setting up though.

I haven't followed the tales of this camera much and haven't been to the site at all - does it happen to have audio?

Axver said:
I haven't followed the tales of this camera much and haven't been to the site at all - does it happen to have audio?

No audio =/ It does update in pretty much real-time though, and you can move it around.

Hrm, I wonder how long it'll be before something happens. It's looked like this for 10 mins or so:

still-1.jpeg

*is glad he lives in Australia, where it is currently 6pm*

This should make for another good evening on Interference!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OK, so let's see if the small excited band of individuals here can refresh this forum so much that we overload Interference's servers all by ourselves. :wink:

Axver said:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

OK, so let's see if the small excited band of individuals here can refresh this forum so much that we overload Interference's servers all by ourselves. :wink:

I'm game! :wink:

trish0860 said:

I'm game! :wink:

Let's go!

*refreshes*

Hm, it's going a little slow for me ... maybe because a bit torrent of a U2 concert DVD is churning through my bandwidth!

I can't wait for bootlegs of the opening night. Mmmm ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

bono_man2002 said:

Nither can I, although I will await a reply from the Hotel and other Users first.

Shush, you - you don't need a bootleg because you're one of the lucky sods who's going!

And I'll definitely be downloading the bootleg so if you can't get it, I'll have a copy to send you when you get home.

Back
Top Bottom