San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vorsprung said:

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND KEEP POSTING PICTURES!!! :mad: :drool:

JK :wink: :wink:

Pssh =P

still-27.jpeg

Ok, so each of those white boxie things is actually something like a pull out riser thing. I see...

This is probably the main stage and it will be pushed over to one side of the arena when it's through being assembled, right? So, isn't the slope going the wrong way? Do you think they'll set it up first and then maybe turn it around?

:der: Ok, I see it now. Yes they will be either moving it around or pushing it to the other side...

I really don't want to go to bed. This is just too exciting.

But oooh, it will be so exciting to log onto here in the morning and see the developments.

Night, all! :wave:

(And if I keep posting ... I'm sure all of you will know why I haven't left!)

hmmm, look at some of the earlier pics, and compare to the most recent, there are some wires on the left side hanging from the cieling, so the stage could be on the left, if they are setting up the lights to hang from those wires.

Yeah... this is too much. So long as you can get a few hours shuteye... you want to be rested for the big show tonight... keeping my fingers crossed that we can follow it on cam right here!

Axver said:
I really don't want to go to bed. This is just too exciting.

But oooh, it will be so exciting to log onto here in the morning and see the developments.

Night, all! :wave:

(And if I keep posting ... I'm sure all of you will know why I haven't left!)
I'm so glad it's 3PM here in the Netherlands, I've all the time to watch how they setup the stage without going to bed ;)

drummerboy said:
Yeah... this is too much. So long as you can get a few hours shuteye... you want to be rested for the big show tonight... keeping my fingers crossed that we can follow it on cam right here!

Yeah, that's right - and I really hope we can follow it visually, if not in audio!

I keep thinking "just one more minute and I'll go to bed" ...

OpperGoeroe said:

I'm so glad it's 3PM here in the Netherlands, I've all the time to watch how they setup the stage without going to bed ;)

Yeah, but it'll be middle of the night here when the show starts... Anyway, im gonna be up! :wink:

Anyone knows the exact time when the concert starts? 6 pm?

Axver said:

Yeah, that's right - and I really hope we can follow it visually, if not in audio!

Audio would be amazing... if that doesn't work, I imagine there will be another thread listing a blow by blow account... I'm going to watch and play cds along with each song to get the whole effect...

Back
Top Bottom