Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wenda said:

You forgot 'why do birds suddenly appear?' as well also too.

I thought I knew you!

but you do

because I'm your father's brother's housekeeper's roomate's cousin's nephew's landlord

just in case anyone forgot... Neil Young is the musical guest tonight on SNL...

and I thought Axver was Adam Jr?

Hey LemonMac... What say you me make an interference-wide petition to get Our Teh Walker Texas Ranger Lever back on the ConeZone!?

:hmm:

catlhere said:

Hola Miri! :wave: I still only have your picture on Interference Beach. I'm waiting for other people to give me ideas as to who should be/wants to be photoshopped in. :lol:

Hey Catlhere!!
:wave:

Common people, get your ideas in.
I don't want to be alone on Interference Beach!

Post the pic.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm buying a 250 gb one for myself with money i got from my grandmother for christmas!! :love:

oh wait, that probably didn't make you feel any better :hug:

GUH :drool:

I need a new one badly. My 60 gb just isn't cutting it. I keep having to delete stuff to make room for the important stuff, ya know?

Santa hates me...I AM CRY! :sad:

catlhere said:
Hey LemonMac... What say you me make an interference-wide petition to get Our Teh Walker Texas Ranger Lever back on the ConeZone!?

I would say that is something worth fighting for :rockon:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm buying a 250 gb one for myself with money i got from my grandmother for christmas!! :love:

oh wait, that probably didn't make you feel any better :hug:

:love:

250 GB. I'm practically salivating at the thought.

15_1_112.gif

wenda said:
GUH :drool:

I need a new one badly. My 60 gb just isn't cutting it. I keep having to delete stuff to make room for the important stuff, ya know?

Santa hates me...I AM CRY! :sad:
:hug: i've got 80 gb on my computer and i've only got like 3 gb free on it.

GibsonGirl said:
:love:

250 GB. I'm practically salivating at the thought.
oh, and get this: it stacks perfectly under my mac mini! :cute: i'll so have to take pictures when i get it all hooked up :drool:

catlhere said:

Please, get "Cactus Chef PLaying 'We Didn't Start the Fire' on the Flute" to come back! :sad:

damn... I'm tired

and will there b a stream for portland?... so I can take my PC to the shop and fix it just for that day?

I've never heard anything :sad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i offered up my pic but i guess you decided against using me :giggle:
Oh yes of course! Ok Care to link the page with the list of them all again? Purrty please? :flirt:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh, and get this: it stacks perfectly under my mac mini! :cute: i'll so have to take pictures when i get it all hooked up

That deserves a drool box.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom