Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halup said:

I just hope they do this at the real final US show. Portland's significance has decreased greatly with the Honolulu show soon to be announced.

I don't think so. Even if Honolulu gets announced it's not gonna happen untill the new Year anyways. Portland will be the last show of 2005.

Pop Artist said:

Don't think she is. I think it was a last minute thing for her, a friend told her to come on up since it was a school holiday and she drove up from DC that morning and drove back right after the show. Wonder how she handled the Bono-signed paper with her student, I told her to xerox it and give back the xerox to her pupil. :D

very smart suggestion, i hope she followed your wise words.

I found this one u2forlife:
pommesklau.gif

Halup said:

I just hope they do this at the real final US show. Portland's significance has decreased greatly with the Honolulu show soon to be announced.

Must you bring us down? :huh: Seems like everytime someone brings Portland up you have to bring up the "rumored date" of Hawaii up.. and mention that portland has little or no significance..:|

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hiya you madman! :wave: :hug:

You packed yet? :huh:

Believe it or not I actually finished packing at a decent hour..:ohmy:

I am actually packed. got all 3502 signs in one suitcase and everything else in the other. :laugh: This part sucks. the hours before leaving. It's like being a kid again on Christmas eve.

Halup said:

As if. Hawaii is a continent away!

I made a big faux pas today. I bought new boots!

I already have a pair that I forgot about.

I RULE! :|

Have people been spreading the word about the thank you signs in Portland? I just glanced at craigslist and didn’t see anything on there.

I'd be more interested in seeing Hawaii as the start of a short summer stadium tour than tacked on to the fourth leg. Let the rest of the world have U2 for awhile.

Not that my opinion matters, since I can't go. I think the plane ticket alone would cost me what I spent on the four shows I went to this year. :huh:

seth, as long as you have winamp set as your default media player, when you click on the listen link from the stream it should play in winamp.

Default Media Player ?!?!?!?!?

I have it minimized right now at the bottom of my screen.

computer challenged in Dayton Ohio:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom