Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gr@cie and catlhere :wave:

u2forlife - Maddy is here with me at most parties. But there's only 1 computer and seat, and it's MINE
15.gif

<<<off to look for popcorn gif (I think neutral or someone else had the popcorn throwing one :hmm: )

wenda said:
Hey party people!

Today I heard some kid say 'oh really?' and I thought of that friggin' owl, lol. Who can hit me up with a pic?
xmas_orly.gif

Axver said:

Fourth leg? Depends on who has daylight savings when.

I just spun the Kiwi and Aussie dates through timeanddate.com and got this.

Show start time - Local date, location = US eastern time equivalent - US eastern date equivalent

9pm - 17 March, Auckland = 3am - 17 March
9pm - 18 March, Auckland = 3am - 18 March
9pm - 21 March, Brisbane = 6am - 21 March
9pm - 24 March, Melbourne = 5am - 24 March
9pm - 25 March, Melbourne = 5am - 25 March
9pm - 28 March, Adelaide = 5:30am - 28 March
9pm - 31 March, Sydney = 5am - 31 March
9pm - 1 April, Sydney = 5am - 1 April

:hmm: 18th, 25th and 1st aren't school days...if there was a stream I could probably listen in and sleep more later. Also can probably go to bed earlier and get up early and get Brisbane in before going to work... :wink:

hey axver, thanks for the heads up man!

but im supposed to be meeting my girlfriend in the city at 2 lol

dam :wink:

wenda said:
Hey party people!

Today I heard some kid say 'oh really?' and I thought of that friggin' owl, lol. Who can hit me up with a pic?

Hey Wenda!

And can someone help me out of the origin of the owls?

Diane L said:

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!!!

Oh, yeah...and tell :bono: :adam: :edge: :larry: that we love them, Merry Christmas and thank you for this year of years!!!

Thanks Diane! I sure will!! Won't be too hard!

And I sure will tell the boys that! Will be holding up my Thank YOu sign!

Axver said:

'Penultimate' is such a good word. :drool:

I'm fond of 'thrice' as well. They're both tragically under-used words. :sad:

Axver, peraventure you should use both of the words more often in your daily vernaculer.

Hi wenda :wave:

I received a new magazine from a friend. The cover has the Spiritual Hero of the Year: BONO. I've sent info to Carrie, but waiting to hear back. It's apparently not on the magazine's own site yet (Science Of Mind). It's the size of a Reader's Digest type magazine. Still have yet to read the whole article. The picture of Bono on the front has his rosary beads hanging from his microphone on stage and he's kissing them

:drool:

Lila64 said:
Hi wenda :wave:

I received a new magazine from a friend. The cover has the Spiritual Hero of the Year: BONO. I've sent info to Carrie, but waiting to hear back. It's apparently not on the magazine's own site yet (Science Of Mind). It's the size of a Reader's Digest type magazine. Still have yet to read the whole article. The picture of Bono on the front has his rosary beads hanging from his microphone on stage and he's kissing them

:drool:

Cool! :drool: I wanna see a scan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SethVincent said:
PattiP

Two words

Sick day ............. :drool:

I think I’m due, I’ve been there 1 ½ years and have only have 1 ½ sick days. Come on guys, help my justify this one.

Hallucination said:
I can't belive this is the last show untill Portland. Unreal how fast this year has gone. I cannot wait to see the 'Thank You" wite out in Portland. :rockon:

I just hope they do this at the real final US show. Portland's significance has decreased greatly with the Honolulu show soon to be announced.

pattip2000 said:
And can someone help me out of the origin of the owls?
I think about a month or so ago people started posting them on fark.com.

Teh owl is teh funny and its funny to pick on netspeak.

u2forlife said:
She's the person I'm looking for! Do you know if she's on Interference? Unfortunately, I wasn't at that concert, but friends of mine were there and thought it was hilarious :giggle:

Don't think she is. I think it was a last minute thing for her, a friend told her to come on up since it was a school holiday and she drove up from DC that morning and drove back right after the show. Wonder how she handled the Bono-signed paper with her student, I told her to xerox it and give back the xerox to her pupil. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom