Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

because mine's like dead dead dead. i guess it needs to have a little bit of a charge before it'll let me turn it on :(

why don't you call her, huh? :madwife:

I sent her a text message :shrug:

wenda said:

Jebus....bad times. :down:

I think the only Arnold movie with a good ending is Kindergarten Cop

the original ending was Arnold eating all of the children and using their bones to build a fort of Justice

but that was rejected because it was being used as the ending to a Chuck Norris movie

Man, I've never even heard of that Muppet Christmas special. And I never saw Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas, but I think I had a book about it when I was little.

kellyahern said:
The other Christmas special that we always quote from is The Muppet Family Christmas, the one where all of the muppets and the Sesame Street gang visit Fozzie's mother at her farmhouse :heart:.

oh man...I've never seen that :drool:

but I own the Muppet Christmas Carol with Michael Caine :rockon:

LemonMacPhisto said:

the original ending was Arnold eating all of the children and using their bones to build a fort of Justice

I'm glad they changed the ending ... that's so cliche.

Edited because my HTML sucked right there, just then.

LemonMacPhisto said:

but that was rejected because it was being used as the ending to a Chuck Norris movie

it's not a tooooomer! :giggle:

LemonMacPhisto said:

ChuckNorrisORLY.jpg

timothius said:

I'll probably get in for free as Pete and I are on a pretty much first name basis. :wink:

I hope this award ceremony goes like the 1991 ARIA's. www.ariaawards.com.au recalls it as such:

:drool:

They are so cool :rockon:

Jim Moginie was really impress when I asked him to sign my The Real Thing cd in 2001 since it was only released in Austrlaia. I've never even seen it in a record store here in the US.

corianderstem said:

I'm glad they changed the ending ... that's so[/] cliche.

I know right, it seems like everyones doing it nowadays

Jean Claude-Van Damme
Steven Seagal
Rosie O'Donnell

What's going on? You know me, too lazy to read back through the entire thread. :drool:

Lila64 said:
Hello to: sue4u2, topplehatu2, kellyahearn (commiserating buddy :hug: ), cerveza
trink39.gif
, Khanada, and gramps, I mean Gen.Chat :wink:

Hi Lila (spelled lola at first :wink:) Stepped away for a moment to dance to I'm not Your Baby (Thanks Khan :hyper: ), so I have no idea where this response will widn up in the post..
Hi gramps and who else? well just fill in the blanks :wink:

So the vp of my department at work was in Europe last week with the company's chief mucky-muck.

They were in Dublin, checking out the new store there, and, as my vp reports, Mucky-Muck called Bono. Alas, Bono was not there.

Then they met Damien Rice. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom