Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallucination said:
Crappy! I can't hang out for this tonight. Gotta run to a Christmas staff party. Imagine I got too bombed and I end up missing my flight to Portland tomorrow morning.:ohmy: I guess I won't be drinking too much tonight. better play it safe. have fun all!!!

Oh Portland goers, keep makin' those signs!!

Whhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Buh bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

See you in Portland!:wink: :drool:

timothius said:
For those Australians in Melbourne at the time... the General Public can get into the ARIA HOF Ceremony for like $250 and you get a meal and everything if that takes your fancy. :sexywink:

Heck, if I lived in Australia, I would sell myself on the street corner to go to that.

LemonMacPhisto said:

hahaha, it all makes sense now

but the ending of Total Recall still does not:mad:

Haven't seen that in ages...and ages...how does it end?

Hi guys!

Glad I didn't miss anything (set-list wise)... had to fly from DC back home to Boston tonight in time for the holidays, and the entire way I thought the show started at 10. Time differences don't seem to compute for me (which is bad, since I know people in Guam, and that one's tough to remember).

Can't believe this is the second to last show (well, for a while)... :sad:

kellyahern said:

My sister and I love that movie :heart:.

For some reason, we always quote "Will there be mash potatoes?" to each other (One of Emmett's friends says that to his mom at the end. For some reason, we found that hilarious :shrug: :lol: )

That's one of my favorite lines, too. What's his name? Wendell?

wenda said:

Haven't seen that in ages...and ages...how does it end?

it fades to white after everything is over and you're not sure if...

A) Arnold is dreaming
B) He really did do that stuff in Mars
C) There's a lobotomy being performed on him

LemonMacPhisto

A) Arnold is dreaming
oh, that ending...

haven't they been threatening to make a sequel to that for a while now?

timothius said:

If I hadn't already seen the Oils perform live I would think about trading my 2 Auckland tickets for 2 Melbourne tickets and hit the awards instead of a plane fare to NZ. :reject:

For a second, I entertained that, but I'd much rather see U2 in Auckland. :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

A) Arnold is dreaming

Jebus....bad times. :down:

corianderstem said:

"... do the Romans." Is that right?

o, I've never heard that before, nice little phrase really

can I play my jazz flute for you all now?

timothius said:

If I hadn't already seen the Oils perform live I would think about trading my 2 Auckland tickets for 2 Melbourne tickets and hit the awards instead of a plane fare to NZ. :reject:

The Oils are just amazing.

Timo, have you read Rob Hirsts book? I still need to get it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

because mine's like dead dead dead. i guess it needs to have a little bit of a charge before it'll let me turn it on :(

why don't you call her, huh? :madwife:

Mine works just by being plugged into electricity.

And I won't call her because I don't have her number and it's an international call! :madspit:

U2dork said:

Heck, if I lived in Australia, I would sell myself on the street corner to go to that.

I'll probably get in for free as Pete and I are on a pretty much first name basis. :wink:

I hope this award ceremony goes like the 1991 ARIA's. www.ariaawards.com.au recalls it as such:

This is one ARIAs, though, which went down in history not just for the quality of nominees, winners and performers, but for the sheer length of the ceremony! The Screaming Jets incited the increasingly inebriated crowd to show its discontent and Gary Morris - he of controversy at the 2nd ARIAs - managed to stretch one of his acceptance speeches (on behalf of Midnight Oil) to the dangerous length of 20 minutes.

:drool:

They are so cool :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom