Saitama III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
Wow back to back new singles:

Zugabe(n):
The Fly
Mysterious Ways (w/ 3 geishas on stage)
With Or Without You
The Saints Are Coming
Window in the skies

My prediction's looking pretty damn good right now, though I said Party Girl then WITS. I very much expect Party Girl next though, and then OTH to close. :drool:

So they did both -- I was wrong on the new songs! Maybe after their TV Asahi appearance they wanted to make one last effort to get on YouTube.

Three geishas! The photos ought to be pretty amazing, given how accomplished they are with fan work (I saw them do their annual show in Kyoto and it's gorgeous.)

Maybe that's where Edge has been, training the geishas?

RavenBlue said:
It is this grandeur that protects the spirit within :heart:

I looove that line.

Seriously, these guys are one of my favourite bands ever. I realise they aren't quite to everyone's tastes, but all three of their albums are nothing short of masterpieces full of some of the most perfectly crafted soundscapes in history.

According to a gossip page, Bono has been out and about, spotted in restaurants, Larry went shopping at Kiddyland in Omotesando, Adam was seen hanging with Eric Clapton (also staying at the Grand Hyatt) and Edge was mysteriously absent.

I think he was in Kyoto...

Alisaura said:

Will you hurt me if I admit I have no idea who they are?

Hehe, no. I'm surprised RavenBlue knows them, as I didn't expect anyone on a U2 fan forum to have the first clue about Agalloch. They're an atmospheric metal band who draw upon death and black metal and folk music to create some of the most eerie, wintery, beautiful soundscapes I have ever heard in my life.

RavenBlue said:
I find their music very calming :up:

If you're looking for music of a somewhat similar style, In The Woods...'s Omnio may suit. And unlike Agalloch, there's no death growls, at least not on the Omnio album (I haven't heard any of In The Woods...'s other albums).

RavenBlue said:
Maybe U2 will do a rarities show, where they only play what they usually don't. That would be sweet :drool:

Like HEEEAAAAARTLAAAAAAAND. :combust:

If you're familiar with geisha dancing, the extended arm, half turns and open fan work would look absolutely beautiful during Edge's solo and the bridge. It's pretty inspired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom