Saitama II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, how do I set my page up so that new replies just "pop up"? At the moment I have to refresh the page each time to check... isn't there an easier way? :reject: technology-no-how

Shame on you Shika!! Coming back to 7 hours of daylight, rain and the cold is depressing enough without the reminder!!!

I bought her some Opal earrings...Opal shops were prevalent in Melbourne so gathered it was the thing to buy. Not that she deserved it...after initially saying it was okay to go to Auckland, she changed her mind at the last minute...literally.

shika said:
Hey guys, how do I set my page up so that new replies just "pop up"? At the moment I have to refresh the page each time to check... isn't there an easier way? :reject: technology-no-how

I use the old refreshing route, heh. But another option is to be notified of replies. When you go to the advanced reply screen (e.g. when you quote someone), there are a bunch of options below the box where you type your reply. Select "Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies." and you will be notified when there are replies.

Thanks, Axver. I actually do subscribe to email alerts for some things, but then you end up with tonnes of emails when you're sitting on a thread for a while. I'm glad there wasn't some really obvious thing that i hadn't realised - makes me a feel a bit better! :nerd:

final weather comment - hope all of Australia has a really nice Summer - with the much needed rain coming during the night when everyone is in bed.

back on subject...do we have a source??? anyone at u2tour.de???

shika said:
Thanks, Axver. I actually do subscribe to email alerts for some things, but then you end up with tonnes of emails when you're sitting on a thread for a while. I'm glad there wasn't some really obvious thing that i hadn't realised - makes me a feel a bit better! :nerd:

Heh! I know what you mean; I never subscribe to e-mail alerts because my inbox is already cluttered enough!

And I think the show should be starting in a little over an hour.

adrball said:
back on subject...do we have a source??? anyone at u2tour.de???

In yesterday's thread, JohninJapan said he'd try to e-mail someone and I gave him my e-mail address. I haven't heard from him yet even though I requested a test e-mail, but hopefully he'll come through for us at show time. Perhaps he just hasn't had a chance to do a test e-mail, or he has no reception.

Maybe 4U2Play will be able to supply some updates too?

Hi guys :wave:

Axver said:

In yesterday's thread, JohninJapan said he'd try to e-mail someone and I gave him my e-mail address. I haven't heard from him yet even though I requested a test e-mail, but hopefully he'll come through for us at show time. Perhaps he just hasn't had a chance to do a test e-mail, or he has no reception.

Maybe 4U2Play will be able to supply some updates too?

Who took over yesterday after 4U2play lost power?

adrball said:
the optimistic side of me predicts a 5-0 series defeat. Aussies are good enough without giving them extra motivation.

After their pathetic showing in Brisbane, the English team deserves to lose 10-0.

Axver said:

After their pathetic showing in Brisbane, the English team deserves to lose 10-0.

I think we're overlooking how good a performance Australia put in,really.One lost Test since losing the Ashes in 2005 speaks volumes.......

adrball said:
The Jap crowd really surprised me yesterday. Reports suggesting they were really up for it. I've heard they are generally lame.

Yeah, I've heard they often tend to politely sit and listen instead of really getting into it.

It's actually quite funny to watch the crowd in Dream Theater's Live At Budokan DVD. You will have Japanese guys with long hair headbanging right beside these other Japanese guys in suits, sitting down and applauding politely. It's an amusing contrast.

Axver said:

I'm sure that a person with such a calm and measured personality as yourself Axver wouldn't take to taking a great deal of pleasure from that.

gmc said:

I think we're overlooking how good a performance Australia put in,really.One lost Test since losing the Ashes in 2005 speaks volumes.......

Oh, yeah, the Aussies certainly played well, but the only time the English even showed a glimmer of actually competing was in the final innings when it was all a bit too bloody late. The English first innings was a thorough embarrassment.

And I say this as someone who was actually going for the Poms because I can't stomach supporting Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom