Rocko/Pearl Jam/U2 Audio Stream for Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pero said:
who is rocko and the devils?

Rocko is the U2 stage manager (I think that's his title). He's always setting up the shows and has kinda crazy hair. It's his band.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
a bit off topic... but really now, is there anyone, with the two bands that follow, who's honestly looking forward to rocko and the devils?

Only if they play a ZZTop song with Joe O'Herlihey.

Wouldn't we require multiple sources? I don't see one mobile phone having enough charge to provide audio for more than one set.

Though I'm personally only interested in hearing U2's set anyway.

U2FanPeter said:

Only if they play a ZZTop song with Joe O'Herlihey.

I heard a rumor on an internet fan site that this was going to happen. So it must be true!!! :wink:

I have said it many times. Cover of "Oh Sherrie" with Steve Perry coming out of retirement to duet with Bono. Look for it!

I want to see U2's entire crew come out and do the Spice Girls' If You Wanna Be My Lover. Now there would be a crowd pleaser and a hit in the making! :yes:

Bono's bodyguard singing Midnight Oil's "Truganini"?

He should keep the sportscaster headphones/portable mic that he wears while U2 is onstage.

Thinking about ti now the stream can skip Rocko, get a mirror stream from PJ.com, and do U2.

I thought Rocko was a cover band, but their website actually has 3-4 songs available for listening. "Dirty Roadies" is a good listen - to the tune of Don Henley's Dirty Laundry with some references that u2 fans will enjoy.

Some of the photos on the site.......all I can say is I'm just waiting for Jack Black to run into the frame and grab the mic.

u2fp

Personally, I think this Rocko is pretty much a legend in the touring community and I'm really looking forward to being at the biggest show of their career.

Group Wants to Turn U2 Concert 'Red'

Honolulu Advertiser, November 30, 2006

Catherine E. Toth

A group of friends and dedicated U2 fans are teaming up to turn Aloha Stadium (RED) for the band's Dec. 9 concert.

(RED) is a brand created to raise awareness and money for the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria in Africa. Gap, Motorola and Apple are participating in the effort, donating a portion of the sale of its (RED) items to the charity.

Organizers are encouraging concert-goers through blogs to wear anything red that night in support of the campaign created by U2 frontman Bono.

U2 will end its Vertigo tour on O'ahu. Pearl Jam and Rocko and the Devils will open the show, which starts at 7:30 p.m.

For more information visit www.geocities.com/onehonolulu or www.joinred.com.

(c) Honolulu Advertiser, 2006.

Back
Top Bottom